Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Ladies

Please tell me what is your take on this? Do you think i am too demanding? Keep reading.

First of all, I have a long way to go before I completely settle down and tie the knot But hadda i think i should give a description of my ideal woman,the perfect fantasy woman in my head.

*My ideal woman doesnt have to be exceptionally beautiful laakin mid iska dhexdhexaad ah.

*respectul,Shows an extreme respect for her family and mine.

Marriage is built on mutual respect,No respect no marriage.

*Doesnt dramatize little trivial things,Absolutely No,I want a wife not a drama queen.!!

*Cleanness,This is the most obvious thing inaan sheego xataa maba aheyn.lol

but anyways,Everything around me should be clean.

also,she is expected to dress modestly except in the bedroom she can walking around in her panties in the bedroom.i dont object

*welcomes me with a broad smile whenever i arrive home,kabaha waa in layga siibaa kadibna biyo kulul suuliga lay sii geeyaa inta aan dharka iska siibayo.

*Does not object to second wife,she is my first and will always have a special place in my heart but if circumstance change she is required to deal with it.

*very submissive in bed and at the same time full of suuro.

haye,Do you think i crossed the line?

P.S

this is not a marriage proposal.

Ibtisam   

:D Qax qax qax, loooool, where do these young dudes get taught! must be some school which force feeds them waxan. looool must smile whenever I arrive home and takes off my shoes. lool will you come home 10times a day, just to see if the robot reacts :D loool haha lool.

By the time you are ready to marry, all this will be out the window, you'll be signing a contract that states:

1) No second wife before my divorce

2) Must cook and clean if need be

3) Must be entertaining, resourceful, able to maintain and attend to my needs both financial, physical and otherwise

4) Must send Bill to my family

5) Must come home with smile and leave his problems outside

6) Must never wear Macawis, unless he is at his mammas house.

7) No ciyaal suuqnimo at any time or friends, football or late nights

8) Must not demand more than 2kids,

icon_razz.gif

MZanzi   

*welcomes me with a broad smile whenever i arrive home,kabaha waa in layga siibaa kadibna biyo kulul suuliga lay sii geeyaa inta aan dharka iska siibayo.

The chances of finding and keeping this kind of woman is very slim ..... india kawardon ayaga lagu sheegay naago baariyaal ah raga cagaha udhaqo ;)

nuune   

Naagta aad ka hadleeso waxey dhimatay boqol sano ka hor, ma joogaan hada sxb, oo iska barakeeso waxay indhahaagu qabtaan waad liibaaniye

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by nuune:

Naagta aad ka hadleeso waxey dhimatay boqol sano ka hor, ma joogaan hada sxb, oo iska barakeeso waxay indhahaagu qabtaan waad liibaaniye

Lool @ She died 100yrs ago!!

When did southern speaking men start calling women naago and naagta, borrowing the belia manners words from the north. :mad:

NGONGE   

^^ There should be a whole thread about the words 'naag' and 'naaya'. One that details their history, meaning, negative & positive associations and the deadly reaction of all young girls to this word. Care to start it, Ibti? :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

:D

1) No second wife before my divorce

2) Must cook and clean if need be

3) Must be entertaining, resourceful, able to maintain and attend to my needs both financial, physical and otherwise

4) Must send Bill to my family

5) Must come home with smile and leave his problems outside

6) Must never wear Macawis, unless he is at his mammas house.

7) No ciyaal suuqnimo at any time or friends, football or late nights

8) Must not demand more than 2kids,

icon_razz.gif

I am asked all but number 2, 6(no need for this), and ammended number 8 which is must not demand less than x number of children. And I was thinking it is alright and was trying to fulfil it. Show waan dhacannahay. Let me go home today, way noo tahay!

Ms DD   

I have got just the person:

just to cook for him - when there are no kids in the picture. Nevertheless, you should wake up early, make sure the house is in check, iron his/your clothes, wash everything. Prepare what you shall cook for dinner. Go work, then come home, and cook his dinner.

You expect him to make his own food? How selfish is that. He is a man, while married to you, he shouldn't even know how the kitchen looks like. Shame on those women who allow their partner to see the inside if the family kitchen. Shame on you!!!

I stated, that to have a successful marriage, you need to please your husband in the kitchen department, and the bedroom.

Well I believe in traditional roles. A Woman should keep the house clean, cook the food, and cater to her mans desires. And, the man should make sure his family are financially secure.

Households need structure, you play your part, he plays his part. Having said that, because we live in the 21st century, and living expenses are extremely high - thus it wouldn't hurt if the wife could work part-time. As long as she is still fulfilling her duty in the house.

I mean put yourself in a Man shoes. You've been out all day, working, earning money to sustain your wives festish for shoes, buy her the latest sofa, or brand new curtains to make all the other Xalimo jealous when they visit. The least you want is to come home to a clean house, with food on the table. But oh no, you discover the woman you married is a ''Feminist'' all she ever screams about is ''what do you do for me??'' B**ch can you not see the house your living in, the bills I pay. And you want me to wash the dishes?

Personally I am very against domestic violence, but in this situation, he should Chris Brown her.

Read on and you may find your queen in the following link:

Step in and find your queen

welcomes me with a broad smile whenever i arrive home,kabaha waa in layga siibaa kadibna biyo kulul suuliga lay sii geeyaa inta aan dharka iska siibayo.

*Does not object to second wife,she is my first and will always have a special place in my heart but if circumstance change she is required to deal with it.

*very submissive in bed and at the same time full of suuro

:D:D You crossed so many lines that I dont know even know where to begin smile.gif Kabaha hala iga siibo iyo submissive in bed? Sounds like, we should outsource you to India icon_razz.gif

If I have to give one advice to all women. It would be Dont say I love you to a man. eraygaasu wax buu noo dhimaa. madaxaa na waynaada. markaas baan afka taagnaa. oo balaayo is ka dhignaa

Ibtisam,lool,I am new to the forum marka young dude ayaan ahay miyaa,i can be like your daddy .ninkaan caloosha ka soo dhacday ee cirada dagaalka kula jira miyaad leedahay waa cunuq yar.iska jir hee.

2 kids aa,and i actually thought you were a baby factory. :D

Lool,cant wear macaawiis aa haddane,you should be amazed to know that cadde dont sleep with out macaawis.god bless whoever invented it.

strewberry and cream

so,you are full of suuro? jinniyaha kacso let us see your online suuro. hehe icon_razz.gif

Fufu,ina abti,kuwaasi ma iigu baxdo nooh besides there are lots of fish in the sea marka chances are in la heli karo.

Shukulaato

Nothing is wrong with being submissive to your hubby dee,If you are uncomfortible with it,vanilla guys are there for you.

Shukulaato

Nothing is wrong with being submissive to your hubby dee,If you are uncomfortible with it,vanilla guys are there for you.

There is plenty wrong with submissiveness and it is especially uglier when demanded :eek: . Vanilla, chocolate and other flavors are at my feet as we speak ready to submit icon_razz.gif

Shukalaato

I am drooling now pass me some. :D

Macmacaanka badan iska yaree otherwise you will end up being xusulbaruur.you are what you eat.

Seriously,If you stick with one long enough before the BIG DAY,you can easily find out more about him/her.thier preferances etc.

I say,different strokes for different folks.