Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Happy New Year Nomads...!

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Action Jackson:

As a muslims we shouldn't celebrate or greet anyone for the start of the Gregorian year.

So no happy new year from me saxib..

As Muslims neither should we call ourselfs Action Jackson ... :D

Yet I wish all the same happiness sxb..!

Nationalist people die, born, marry, divorce in this World. And we have been thought to acept things as they are ause e cannot alter what has been destined. So dont make an issue out of somethings that are not connected.....by the way I as waiting for another photograph of your friend on the 'phone'....... :D

Yet happy New year mate...and cheer up please

Oh come on. The Gregorian calendar happens to be the one we all measure our everyday lives with. New Year's day is a start of another cycke for most of us, I don't see the harm of wishing anyone well for the next cycle.

Happy New Year everyone! May Allah grant you happiness and guidance for the next year!

nuune   

happy new year everyone, especially sxbkeey Jaceylbaro and Jumatatu iyo akhyaarta kale ee SOL wax qoroow kama gaaree magacyaha ma koobi karo.

I remember last night telling some of my friends dat i dont give a damn shiiit about new years, it was strange to them, and they were having party which i didn't go, it is to do with fun and not religion I think, that is my opinion anyway, but again I don't care about new years smile.gif

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Nationalist:

Non from me either. plus people mostly muslims like Indonesians are dying in Asia and Africa.

And please compare another post by the same author in the same thread

Nationalist

What the hey. Happy new year everyone. May all your resolutions come true.

As one of the Famous Baro family says:

wareer badana..... :D:D