Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

----------> Ayaanick Get in here--------->

wasup girl?----------you haven't been checking your pm box

Its that time of the year again. Remember last summa? Well its back again and I want you to do me a favor. You said u will hook us with a spot you know where, its gonna be me and somebody else maybe but me for sure. I will need you to holla at me and make a reservation you know where.

If you still in contact with you know who, say wasup to them too.

ZOLA   

LOL@ SEC6..DOES AYANICK HAVE TEL#..HOOK U UP....WITH WHAT?..(JUST PLAYING WITH U ).. smile.gif

A.A

ayaanick   

Yes it is that time of the year. It's good to know that I have been missed. And yes I will hook you up, with you know what, and yes I will say what up to you know who...blalallalala....and the rest of the people that really don't matter at all. But hopefully we will do it even bigger this summer. ..................see ya buddy!!! Thanks for the tour to Min....something!!!

^^^^^^No doubt...anytime. Hey guess who I talked 2?......yep that person said hello to u. Anyways u and them from the other nite....you know who i mean need to do u know whut. Ya feel me, do u hear me

aight