Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

How do you get a psychopath to stop..........

Modesty   

I have this 'psycho' somali guy stalking me, can someone help me :confused: . I don't know how he managed to get my phone number, he keeps calling my apartment. I told him that I was about to get married, but he said if he can't have me NO ONE will!He even called to say that he will kill me! This guy is like 200lbs, and I think if he finds me walking with my little self, I don't think I can use my taebo move :mad:

I told this guy 50 times I don't want him, I have no interest in HIM, but he keeps stalking me, and yesterday, my friend came to pick me up, and I saw his car in the parking(his ugly car too), and when my friend dropped me off at my apartment, I found a letter written in Somali, about his freakin jacayl for me....what a psycho.....Man do I have more than 'exam' problems to handle :rolleyes:

pearl   

lolol...i dont think there is any somali guy who would do that....

if what u said is true....next time u see him waiting outside ur home...just call the police and get restraining order up his **** ...that sure to work...if not.....do urself a favor and move and let ur family know of him so they can kick his bloody **** goodbye....

Modesty   

Rudy, I wish I was joking, but NO! I live by myself, and my family leaves in another state. Just last night he called 10 times,I picked up once and when I heard his voice I hung up, the rest of the rings I didn't bother to listen to. Most of the time I put the phone on off. I did call the police, but they haven't done nothing yet, and I don't want to put a hold on my life or move away.This is weird :confused: , I never thought a somali guy was going to do something as dramatic as this. I absolutely think that this man is unstable :mad:

well ,here are a few sugestions:

1- get him beaten up bigtime

2-kidnap him, tie him up, blindfold him, take him to a forest, and leave him stranded in the middle of nowhere after humiliating him (get his clothes and shoes off, and leave him cold with only his pants on (u dont wanna c whats under there!)

3- say you gonna go out with him, basbaas kuluul indhaha kaga shuub!

4-say u will give him a chance see his reaction. some Psychopaths just like the chase, and loose intrests soon after

5- if he doesnt loose intrest, well tell him to prove his love, and ask for the most expensive presents, lacaagtaa ka damee (and u dont have to give him nothing in return, coss u just doing him a favour and use the shaaraaftayda line if tries anything)

6- take him on a pik-nik and feed him xaar, with miliix and xawaash (hopefully he will dump u on your 'lack of cooking skills'

well if non-of the above work,,,,leave the city and live with your parents, dont b alone!

and if u cant/wont try the above, well i hope they atleast took your mind off him for a lil while, if a friend cant help, they should at least make u 4get and smile!

Hope I made u smile!

mojam   

plant a starter bomb in his 'ugly car'

as soon as he turns on the ignition, his car explodes.

if you need to know how, just ask!!!! ;)

Modesty,

lolol...i dont think there is any somali guy who would do that....

Oh please, stalkers are stalkers!!! No matter the race.

What you're telling us is damn SERIOUS. Infact it's troubling. What I don't understand is why aren't the police doing anything? What about a restraining order? Don't you have a caller ID?

Also do you have guy cousins/relatives that maybe can do something about this creep? I know it worked for a cousin of mine when she mentioned she had brothers who can take care of him!!

Girl I'm worried about you. I'm sure you're talking this matter serious and my advice to you is TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to keep yourself safe. Change your digits if you have to....or move! There's no telling what he could do. And be persistant with the police. It's your right legally to get a restraining order. I pray that no harm comes your way. Take care of yourself abaayo. :(

p.s. don't forget to read Ayatul Kursi everytime you step outside.

RaMpAgE   

1- get him beaten up bigtime

2-kidnap him, tie him up, blindfold him, take him to a forest, and leave him stranded in the middle of nowhere after humiliating him (get his clothes and shoes off, and leave him cold with only his pants on (u dont wanna c whats under there!)

3- say you gonna go out with him, basbaas kuluul indhaha kaga shuub!

4-say u will give him a chance see his reaction. some Psychopaths just like the chase, and loose intrests soon after

5- if he doesnt loose intrest, well tell him to prove his love, and ask for the most expensive presents, lacaagtaa ka damee (and u dont have to give him nothing in return, coss u just doing him a favour and use the shaaraaftayda line if tries anything)

6- take him on a pik-nik and feed him xaar, with miliix and xawaash (hopefully he will dump u on your 'lack of cooking skills'

loooool.

i think u been watching too much movies slients. icon_razz.gif

Modesty..for what it’s worth I believe u...I don’t think anyone can be THAT melodramatic (except julia..but then again she’s a gifted actress..adigana somaliyad lee ba tahey) lol..on a SERIOUS note..am sure this isn’t no laughing matter.. heed this advice sista.. don’t be so abrupt with him...abrasive Psychos are known to get frustrated easily..just talk to him..be gentle when breaking his heart..or better yet..do as I do..and INTRODUCE HIM TO ONE OF UR GIRLS!!

nevermind the last idea my sista.. Al-Muhaymin is only capable of looking after u...so put ur trust in allah...i wish u all the best..

MD   

True Tamina a stalker is a stalker, WOW this is serious huh modesty, And i heard police hardly do anything about it unless they have some proof/evidence inorder to get a restraining order, pray and read more quran

stay safe ;)

shyhem   

U should be afraid,i mean very very afraid,this ain't shi-t u should take lightly or else u might be explaining to the court who u got raped by this guy.Do SOMETHING AND DO SOMETHING DRASTIC,START BY LIVING WITH U'R FAMILY,AIN'T NO SOMALI GIRL GOT HURT BY LIVING WITH HER MOTHER REMEMBER.

Sis..walaahi..this is serious...Do you have any male cousins?If not, what about male somali friends..The police don´t do much,unless you have evidence against him,like when he calls you, record his voice or save his number if you have caller ID or take a picture of him when he is just right outside your house.And I also suggest that you go and live with your relatives for a while..and if you don´t have any relatives then with your somali friends..You got to make him think that you got people who got your back..

GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!1