Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Man marries 3 women in one go

Faheema.   

^ lol OK Faraxoow, I am thinking about it...and hhmm they are all luscious, mouth watering and irresistable to say the least...But now that I am done [and although it leaves the sweetest taste in my mouth]...I can't help but wonder.... what's next? ...Well I'll tell you ...counting calories for the next couple of weeks, continues excercise not to mention increasing your dentist premium. Now is all that really worth tasting '3 different flavours'? for lets say once a day ;)

^^ :D:D

Originally posted by Cawo:

. Now is all that really worth tasting
'3 different flavours'
? for lets say once a day
;)

Heck Yeah!!

Ma Maqlin weligaa... Intuu qaraar idili lahaa,macaan aan udhinto! icon_razz.gif

roobleh   

..,but said only after he was encouraged by his friends and colleagues, some of whom considered it a golden opportunity

I think his friends have a plan. He needs to watch the other two wives. Waar maxaa hawl kusoo maqan; meesha waxbaa kadhacay!! ;)

-Lily-   

It's a weird story to say the least...I suspect they want to use him to reproduce.

And ku wa iswaalayo, please secure one Xalimo first :rolleyes:

Blessed   

I've also had a halaqah teacher who actually searched for a new wife for her husband because she couldn't have children. I thought, it was sweet. She did end up getting pregnant some years later.

Polygamy isn't such a taboo in the Muslim world, so there's nothing wrong with it or those women who agree to it.

However, this case somewhat strange in that the lady insisted on it and the man had to think about it. I think for these ladies, it is more to do with convenience...but of course, Allahu yaclam.

There's also this thing they call a mesyaf or summer holiday which is used to allow women to travel abroad but breaks as soon as they return..

saudiwomansafar1ma.jpg

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote: I would be very suspicious of them if I was that man...

Hard to be suspicious as guy when you have the prospect of sleeping with diffirent woman every night or maybe three on the same nite. :cool:
Lol bro, if u didnt know, a three(four?)some is xaraam even if they r all ur wives.

Emperor   

^While it may not be in the same place, certainly could happen in the same night.. LOL

But it's all about life, lucky he is... Laakiin girls calm down you seem to be overeacting bringing suspicions and may be kuwa kalaa foolxumaa, no need for all this, what happens happens, Ma arag miyaa kan Malaanyiinta haysta ee dabaqa saaran iyo kan hoos uu ka eego isaga dhulka jiifa oo cayshku ugooyay... waa sidaa noloshu. He's got three while aniguna aan kusari waayay mid LOL aduunyow ciil badanaa! and My Emetional plea, I was let down by many more and the number is increasing as we speak, *** ihii hi fiq fiq crying

Where is Shehe when you need, Naa heedhe iikaalay dee bal wax kalena soo kaxayso, so we can take part in this recod breaking competition.

Horta Shukaansigana shida badanaa, maxaanse anigu labaran waayay, qalbi adeeg lee.. LOL

Zafir   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Horta Shukaansigana shida badanaa, maxaanse anigu labaran waayay,

Perhaps you are Damiin. :D

Emperor   

^^OK thanks for the info, are you then?

That's what I do everyday, it matters less to me as what the feedback would be, just try on, I send almost two applications a day but still get rejections, no idea whats wrong perhaps as I said a little bit of CV(Shukaansiga) polishing required to attract more...

Dee hadaba ma isku practise garaynaa

Zafir   

Lily, There is nothing that you don't know about me. :D

Emperor, I will decline regrettably sire. But I will suggest inflated dolls perhaps??