Sign in to follow this  
LadyDotNet

We love the Iraqi Information Minister

I hope so too northerner, he needs to be protected - he is definitely gifted :).

this quote is from the genius himselve :

'We're going to drag the drunken junkie nose of Bush through Iraq's desert, him and his follower dog Blair...There are 26 million Saddams in Iraq"'

here is another cracker

"the insane little dwarf Bush"

and his most famous quote smile.gif

"Bush is a very stupid man. The American people are not stupid, they are very clever. I can't understand how such clever people came to elect such a stupid president."

Talk about getting people on his side ;)

SoMa_InC   

Diz website is dope, am really feelin it..cant laugh anymore...here r some dat hurt ma ribs

About Bush and Rumsfeld: "Those only deserve to be hit with shoes."

About Bush: "the leader of the international criminal gang of *******s."

"Who is this dog Franks in Qatar?"

"The United Nations....[is] a place for prostitution under the feet of

Americans."

Walahi this guy is funny and he deserve a Grammy Award for his role, i admire him much, he is the only man that stood up to Bush and Blair and he was not afraid to use such launguge.

He is a hero to the arab nation and i hope to see him again as i missed his funny way of degrading the americans.

I remeber one time he said that:

"When mr bush grand fathers used to live like animals in caves, Iraq was a civilised country and they were pioneered in maths"

"We will slaughter them, Bush Jr. and his international gang of bstards!"

Britain "is not worth an old shoe"

"we have given them a sour taste"

"blood-sucking bstards"

"I speak better English than this viillain Bush"

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

Walahi this guy is funny and he deserve a Grammy Award for his role, i admire him much, he is the only man that stood up to Bush and Blair and he was not afraid to use such launguge.

He is a hero to the arab nation and i hope to see him again as i missed his funny way of degrading the americans.

I remeber one time he said that:

"When mr bush grand fathers used to live like animals in caves, Iraq was a civilised country and they were pioneered in maths"

"We will slaughter them, Bush Jr. and his international gang of bstards!"

Britain "is not worth an old shoe"

"we have given them a sour taste"

"blood-sucking bstards"

"I speak better English than this viillain Bush"

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"When we were making the law, when we were writing the literature and the mathematics the grandfathers of Blair and little Bush were scratching around in caves"

"Bush is a very stupid man. The American people are not stupid, they are very clever. I can't understand how such clever people came to elect such a stupid president."

About Bush and Rumsfeld: "Those only deserve to be hit with shoes."

"The United Nations....[is] a place for prostitution under the feet of

Americans."

"I think the British nation has never been faced with a tragedy like this fellow [blair]."

Nazra   

My Favourite Quotes By him:

When we were making the law, when we were writing the literature and the mathematics the grandfathers of Blair and little Bush were scratching around in caves"

"I speak better English than this villain Bush"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

"The situation is excellent, they are going to try to approach Baghdad...and I believe their grave will be there."

"Who is this dog Franks in Qatar?"

"the insane little dwarf Bush"

Not to mention, he's cute old man.

Originally posted by Nazra:

My Favourite Quotes By him:

When we were making the law, when we were writing the literature and the mathematics the grandfathers of Blair and little Bush were scratching around in caves"

Actually he is right. Baghdad use to be the center of the worlds most advanced civilization. And it was there Algebra was invented, and many other things. Just type in Ancient Baghdad into google, and you'd get million hits in what it once has used to been. My fav of all this is...*The Fall of Baghdad* - when the mongols invaded Baghdad and burned it to the ground. But they later opened a can of whoop ass on themselves. ;)

Ariadne   

^^^^ He's right that the first laws were written in Baghdad (under the name of Babylonia) along with the first writing in the world (called cuneiform by the Sumerians). However Algebra was invented by another civilization called the Greeks later on. When the Greek empire fell. The Romans advanced on and made improvements to a lot of the things the Greeks originally came up with. Later on when the Roman empire itself crumbled. All of this information was lost and brought on the dark ages in Europe (it lasted almost a millenia). However, the Arabs (at that time a force to be reckoned with) went to Greece and Rome and Constianiople and retreived the lost information of the Greeks mathematics and philosophies. And used the information for the Golden Arab age that spread to Asia, Africa and Europe. Which marked the ending of the dark ages in Europe and brought forth the Renneisannce (thanks to the Muslims).

Miriam1   

I loved that guy,he made everything seem strangely fine for a few minutes :(

Imagine this guys i was trying to change my MSN name to one of his quotes and after it i wanted to write "Iraqi Information minister"

They would not allow it, the little poppy message said that it was an invalid name, how can it be invalid?!

Strange ha :confused:

Blessed   

lol

Now, that is a true Arab. Not affriad to express himse;ve.

I loved what he said to Clinton.

That man is bombing Iraq to divert peoples attention from his digusting affair with Miss Lewinski lol

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Have you guys heard that he is dead? My mom told that it was said on BBC. Can anyone share that information?

Kowneyn   

LOL

The minister was definitely one of the highlights of this war.

He beat the western media at its own game lol

Kowneyn

Modesty

Wasalaam

Its alleged that he has committed suicide, but I disagree, no body - no proof - I think he is hidding in the US :), not too far away from "the insane little dwarf Bush" :D

JASMIINE   

I love that funny Information Minister. Most of all i like his courage and bravery, day after day he faced the Western media putting them in their own place.

He's my hero. Hope he's well and the rumours about him commiting a suite isn't true.

Peace