Sign in to follow this  
FatB

need exercise

FatB   

Dubai: An Iranian man is facing molestation charges after he allegedly groped a 22-year-old Moroccan woman in a shopping mall.

The 35-year-old defendant identified as M.N. appeared before the Dubai Court of First Instance yesterday and denied the charges.

According to prosecutors, the victim was looking at watches on display in a shop when M.N. allegedly sidled up to her and touched her buttocks.

"Suddenly, he touched my butt and [told me] ‘you need to [do] extra exercises'… that happened around 7.15pm while my compatriot-colleague and I were checking wristwatches," the victim identified as Z.O. said in her statement to public prosecutors.

‘Sorry'

"Immediately, I asked him why he touched me then he replied, ‘I am sorry,'" alleged Z.O. The victim's 25-year-old colleague, identified as A.Z., testified that she heard the suspect telling Z.O. that: "[she] need extra exercises".

"The defendant suddenly walked from behind us and patted Z.O.'s posterior with his hand twice," A.Z. told prosecutors.

"We were surprised with his behaviour."

BOB   

I'm amazed my uncle A&T did not comment on this mise malaha magacaa qalday oo wuxuu is yiri meesha exercise ayaa looga hadlayaa because my uncle hates exercise with passion that's why he's the greatest armchair expert. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.