Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Rebuttal of Ngonge’s assertion about my gender

Abtigiis   

It has come to my attention that the cactus Ngonge has struck again with deadly efficiency using the opportune absence of me from the forum. I should have known that you cannot expect to sleep in peace next to a callous cactus, let alone befriend the human equivalent of it. Ngonge claims I was out because I am the one who is delivering and the one who was pregnant all along. This is false, and he knows it. But it is not unexpected of a man who is known for his cynical comments on social issues, and unprecedented skulduggery when commenting on political issues.

Let everybody know that I am a fully equipped man, with all the rockets and accessories; ready to strike with the speed of a jaguar if some womenfolk in SOL tempt to pay attention to Ngonge’ lies. In the meantime, those of you who are serious about a serious engagement should not be discouraged by these malicious fabrications. You should keep writing to me, and if in doubt should call me. I know he will still say I am using my brother or cousin to answer your calls, but I can assure you will be greeted with a manly voice that sends shiver down your spine, and not the shrieks of the jerk who met that young girl by the name Siren.

NGONGE   

^^ I was merely speculating, saaxib. You are lucky I didn't share my other guess! :D

Do you know that we are in the Christian equivalent of Ramadan and that most 'believers' are 'fasting' these days? It is true. It also so happens to last for forty days (Lent). You were supposed to be away for forty days! icon_razz.gif

My third guess was that you might have been Morgan's driver (but not many would have known what I am talking about here). :D

NGONGE   

^^ Mabrook. Mabrook.

By the way, JB wants to hear more stories about Farkhanda. I think he likes Paki women! He's got all shy and asked me to ask you in his place. Haye, maxa war? Ninka ka farxi. :D

Abtigiis   

Now that you have asked let me tell you saaxiib. We take what is called R&R to South Africa every two months. Now, Farkhanda has insisted that her travel and mine should coincide saying i will be showing her around. Considering the wifey was not here, I really felt guilty about such a travel; and I didn't want to fool myself by saying it is all a business travel with a collegue? The issue is still hot. When I suggested I maynot be able to travel at the sated dates, because I am taking care of my kids, she suggested if I can join her to a field trip in Zim, where she said she will organise. She has gone even suggesting we fly to Vic falls and watch birds!

Now, all these are coming despite me not allowing myself to visit her in the 5 star Hotel she is in. I was surprised when she took issue with me not going there for the Valentine??!! All these invitations are coming under the guise of 'islamic brotherhood'. She has not said anything that suggests she wants me. She also last week brought many soaps, lotions, shower gels and shaving kits and said she bought it for me. Islaanta waan ku wareersanahay!

The biggest surprise was there is a Portugese women in our accounts section. When Farkhanda visited as last week to ask for some detials of her DSA, this women (who is known for speaking mindlessly) said," O!we know one another (pointing to Farkhanda). We both smoke downstairs. Reminds me of Deeqa's disgusie. The women was shocked, but didn't dispute it.

Islaantu is not a young lady. 40s and the types they say has dried up her water. While there is no risk of me ever getting involved, I am at a task trying to understand what her signs are meant to signal?

Ms DD   

How hard is it to ask someone if they fancy you A&T? Men are such fools. Cants even tell when someone is dying for them and about to xaraash dahabkoodi oo dhan so that he can cure his cancer-stricken dog..sheesh!

NGONGE   

^^ And you don't? Fowsiiyaay ka joog. icon_razz.gif

Why in the world would he ask her that, Ms DD? He is, after all, a married man (of sorts)! :D

A&T,

I think this latest report will make JB's day. He told me he works with a big Ugandan woman and that she too is hitting on him.

She was asking him how to say 'I love you' in Somali and he told her it's 'bacaaac'! Now, every time she sees him she giggles and whispers it as he walks past then shouts 'KIDDING! KIDDING!AAA-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAA'.. :D

Indhoos   

Ms DD,

Who is about to xaraash the dahab to cure a dog with cancer?

Do tell the rest of the story darling.

A&T, You should have been offended with such gift, soap and lotion ku lahaa, what is she implying? *frowns hard, then grins*

Either be afraid, very afraid or pissed.

Malika   

^In Africa, soap and lotion is acceptable gift,without any implications.

A&T, Congrats!

As for the Pakistani Woman,why not invite her to your house,so she sees you with your wife and kids,perhaps then she might just accept your a married man.

AYOUB   

lol@ A&T You're almost as manly as Muddy Waters.

PS Islaanta hoosta kaa gashay shaydaanka ka naar baan ku odhan lahaa. smile.gif

well congratulation abtigiis on your promotion. life has been good to you. as usual, we are wasting away our time here on SoL on silly rumors. so what are you now, the drive-thru manager for McDonalds? Joke

Saabir   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

It has come to my attention that the cactus Ngonge has struck again with deadly efficiency using the opportune absence of me from the forum. I should have known that you cannot expect to sleep in peace next to a callous cactus, let alone befriend the human equivalent of it. Ngonge claims I was out because I am the one who is delivering and the one who was pregnant all along. This is false, and he knows it. But it is not unexpected of a man who is known for his cynical comments on social issues, and unprecedented skulduggery when commenting on political issues.

Let everybody know that I am a fully equipped man, with all the rockets and accessories; ready to strike with the speed of a jaguar if some womenfolk in SOL tempt to pay attention to Ngonge’ lies. In the meantime, those of you who are serious about a serious engagement should not be discouraged by these malicious fabrications. You should keep writing to me, and if in doubt should call me. I know he will still say I am using my brother or cousin to answer your calls, but I can assure you will be greeted with a manly voice that sends shiver down your spine, and not the shrieks of the jerk who met that young girl by the name Siren.

You sometimes lose resistance and act like Marx!!!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

She also last week brought many soaps, lotions, shower gels and shaving kits and said she bought it for me.

Wax la'is weydiiyo maxumee, amaa shiirtaa hee A&Tyoow? Ama amaa shaqada imaadaa iyadoo suxulada iyo gacmaha iyo cirbaha ku cad cad yihiin? Ama ama amaa timo badan wajiga ku qabtaa? All of this can be just really islamic brotherhoodnimo! Ka fikir bal oo dib isugu noqo... :D

By the way, JB wants to hear more stories about Farkhanda. I think he likes Paki women! He's got all shy and asked me to ask you in his place. Haye, maxa war? Ninka ka farxi.

NG, maxaawaaye badawnimada intaan le'eg? JB xaa ugu daaba gambanee, caadiyoos waaye iska weydii adoo qofna gadaashiis kudhuuman... :cool:

PS, congrats A&T on your promotion...I shall now expect gifts, all in walaaltinimo...Monetary gifts through Qaran Express are the best, saan maqlay... :D