Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Best Film endings

roobleh   

Kevin Spacey's character (Verbal)had been the one behind the killings. If there was a Keiser Sousay, it was him, He ran outside as a fax arrives with the police artist's impression of Kaiser Sousay's face, which resembles Verbal Kint. At the end, Kevin Spacey (Kiaser Sousay) leaves the police station, and straightens out his fake limp. Police released him just minutes before they found out who Kaiser Sousay was.

Duke, do u think other than Kevin?

Yep he IS Keiser Sousay. He makes up the whole story using even the names of objects in the interogation room. And when he walks away no limbing, he gets in the car with the lawyer. The best ending EVER!

P.s Lots of other movies have tried to copy the weak-character-ends- up-to-be-the-masterm ind type of situations but none comes close, I tell you.

Chimera   

I wonder who came up with the name Keyser Söze, never seen a Turk with a name like that, it's usually Serkan, Hakan, Gukhan, Tarkan etc.

Originally posted by A.Z:

quote:Originally posted by G G:

Never heard of that movie.
:D
It's great. You should see it ;)

I never take SOL serious nor do I let words on the screen affect me/or remember what people said. So you had nothing to apologise for.

But am afraid you now do. First am not your ayeyo and don’t you dare call me as such. Second am not an elder. Am too young for this sh1t.

smile.gif good night.

Chimera   

when The good, the Bad and the Ugly came out my Mother and Father were toddlers. I thought maybe you were reminiscing old times, but i guess you are just a young soul who loves ancient movies eh?

Good night :D