Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Homophobic Somali kids

STOIC   

We are all taught by our parents/community that to know good is to do good and not the other way round.Check out here the absurdity of Somali kids in down town Minneapolis harassing a gay person.These kids lack the harmony and balance between rational and irrational in their acts.This is not the beauty and goodness of any community.I hope this is an Isolated incident and I’m grateful that they didn’t touch the guy. This is not how the world-of-human relation supposes to look.Be careful kido in the world of Youtube you may never know where that clip may end up!

Fabregas   

lol. man, wth did you grow up. kids everywhere in the world tease gays like that. In the UK when a kid does something wrong that other kids say, " that's gay". Don't me tell there wasn't a kid in your school who everyone thought was gay and used to get dissed like crazy. In this case wa nin weyn get bullied by lil kids. :D

( waits for the liberal gunsquad of sol)

STOIC   

Fabreags, dude I grew up in a cave and I'm NOT the reward of being able to identify with the society one live among...

What caught my eyes was the headline on the article posted, which said “Cultures collided Sunday when a gay man was harassed by more than a dozen Somali youths while heading home after the Twin Cities GLBT Pride Festival. Shouting “I hate gay people,” “**** gay people,” and “Gay is not the way,” the youths followed the man for several blocks. The entire incident was caught on vide” …

Kids are just kids, but when you have a whole gang of kids doing harassment in public that is NOT good for the community! Majority of the Americans hate anything associated with gay, but they would never harass or intimidate them in public. As an individual Muslims we neither care or want to associate with them, but they demand OUR respect for we live in a country where everyone has the right to live their life to their liking! Things like this breed more alienation and hate from the larger society. It would only take few more news websites and television stations to pick up this kind of news and twist it to a game called US Versus them. What, then, if anything, can we say once things are blown out of proportion. Someone needs to straighthen them little kiddos and remind them to RESPECT others! Our happiness and hate should lie in accordance with our moral virtue of RESPECT. Each culture evolves in its OWN ways and we should realize that everyone can not be like US. There are standards that a community in this visible world of ours are judged and we should be on the look out for how we are perceived by our host nations

sad thing that more somali kids are what Somalis call "Iskoris". Where ever you see a group of them, they are up to no good and this ladies and gents, is the nxt gen of Somalis...

Whats all this talk about respecting g@ys? Seriously what is the true point of this thread? It is supposed to be some kind of FIB monitored undercover Homo-rights activism going on and right under our very noses?

Oh the shame...

^- Indeed? smile.gif Well then allow me to raise your rainbow coloured pashmina in the air as a sign of my respecting your gaylord activism, thus giving you leave to shimmy down the lane wearing nothing but a bumperstick on your naked bottom reading "Can't touch this". Nothing says gay and pride like having random men sticking their fingers up ones bottom. Truly quite empowering...

Goodir   

^Too graphic there. Save same for later.

This is not a culture collide. Whoever came up that title has some bias or don't understand what it means. Kids will always be kids. The private armed security in the video would not have ignored the kids if anything criminal were taking place. Supposedly they left alone the gay guy and walked off. He kept laughing at them most of the time.

Somali's hate and discrimination for gays is transparent due to religious beleifs. I once heard an employee telling his manager who was gay that in Somalia, "we would've stonned you to death or burned you alive." There was no argument, no bad blood: he just stated it like that and walked away. NO ONE gives you the right to harass fellow human beings like that. Why make their life more difficult than it is? What is it to you? Edebdaro badanaa.

more importantly why would any parent let their kids roam the streets harassing people. Even in somalia as a kid, my parents always knew our whereabouts and if we where up to no good, we would be banned from leaving the house without supervision. kids on the street called host negative terms like, dibjir, iskoris, ceeyala suuq... All you parents in here, please do everyone a favor and raise your children if you decide to have them for the love of God.

STOIC   

Siren,

Heh.Why do I need to go there when I can get you sync up your brain with your body by helping you find your G-spot . You can flick your Boob (and maybe jiggle it in the bra) with one hand and tease your butt with the other hand and get your appetite READY for the night instead of wasting your time on internet site preaching ignorance!