Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Taleex vs. Qardho

OOh goodness, MMA that is shaneemo shuum AKA shaneemada curyaaminta aka shaneemo casa de populare. waxaa ka soo sawirtay dhinaca jidka shaqaalaha. If you have more pics oo xaafada Hodan pls do post them.

KK, marka ekwotore haddii sheegatay, you're repping either buullo xuubey ama zona school xamar sare..

Duqa, I don't have sawiro kale from that xaafad, since gaari socday ugu dhex qaaday, even that sawir wuu qaloocansanyahay because gaari socdo ayaan ku dhex jiray markaa qaadaaye. Other images waa hore inta kusoo post gareeye intaa ka arki kartaa.

However, sawirkaan hoose xaafadaas Kaasabalbalaare mid u dhow kasoo qaaday guriga abtigeey hortiisa ee Taleex ku yaalay, right next to Carwada. Xamar 2003 ma xumeen. Hadda xaafadaas another Bermuudo noqotay. You might be familiar with the barely visible minaret that you can see from the left side, ciyaalka meeshee fadhiyaan korkooda.

Waa minaretka masaajidkii uu dhisay Marxuum C/rashiid Cali Sharmaarke ee Taleex ku yaalay, looguna magac daray Masaajidka C/rashiid.

Xamar19.jpg

BOB   

Originally posted by Protocol:

*BOB

You're misinformed, cities like qardho, bossaso etc are very diverse and not just one clan lives there. In fact there are Oromo people, and people of all clans living in puntland. Most somali's have actually moved north, so it would not be surprising if the north is more diverse now.

Hold your donkey there my dear Saaxiib Protocol...I know Bari more than you think I do and the diverseka aa ka hadleeso waa after the civil war...I TOTALLY AGREE with you on that but then again so is Xamar contrary to what many believe laakiin aniga waxaan ka hadlaayey long before the civil war even Hargeisa waxaa ku nool kumanaan qabiilada dago aan aheyn yet we say waa magaalo ay leeyihiin so and so qabiil...Why?

I was referring to in the days you were in diapers...long long time ago...I mean once upon a time when we (reer Kismaayo) used to sing 'Boowe Bari Laga Reysay Bariis Caano leh i forgot it now' you can't say a city is truly diverse until the so-called Minority ay cod ku yeeshaan magaaladaas and in Boosaaso waxee ahaan jirtay hadaa eheen Caliga Cade ahem Cusmaan Dooy ama Daashka you're almost invinsible mise been waaye? Those three BIG BALLERS aa monopoly ku heestay ganacsiga and they still do to some extent...remember when Cusmaan and Cali ee is dagaaleen...they even tried inee dabkooda Kismaayo nagusoo gaarsiiyaan laakiin maxaa nagu taqaanaahe cirka aan ufiirinay nooh reer bari ka dabaasha aan dhahnay anaga Reer Kismaayo aa nala dhahaa Bari centuries aa noogu dambeeysay laakiin there's no tribe oo monopoly ku heestay Kismaayo in any time pre-dagaalka qabiil walba oo magaalada dagan wuxuu u arkay inee magaaladiisa tahay be may Baajuun or Baraawe.

PS. Bro the overwhelming majority of people from Kismayo have at least one parent or family member from either Bari or OG'enia me included which is why we know so well where these two players hail from...marka boowe yaa mar dambe lagaa maqlin BOB waa misinformed markaan ka hadlo Bari. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB knows what he is talking about and it's true Kismayo and Xamar cadeey were probably the 2 most diverse cities in pre-war Somalia.

Now Bosaso seems to be diverse in term its new comers, but city is still divided by its original 4 or 5 sub clans inhabitants. I can't say the something about Qardho. meesha one sub sub sub clan lee jooga :D:D

BOB   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Bob, I don't mind learning about Kismayo. If somalia becomes one day inshallah developed and the war stops I ACTUALLY see myself living there...from what I heard its beautiful city.

qalin iyo warqad ayaan so qaatay, bilow markaa ...

salaam

First and foremost Kismaayo natives are known to be laid-back with the devil may care attitude, we are humble people, we never discriminate all Somalis are one and the same to us...the worst mistake people OFTEN make is when they try to play the tribal card with us...uh uh we don't play that game in fact for us that topic is TABOO.

We love one another, in fact you can even say we're drunk with love for one another and wherever we go the first thing we do is ask if people from Kismaayo could be found in that particular town or city and once we find him/her watch us go and talk in our local lingo known as af jinni ( pity these days people from all over the country learned it but have no fears they are not as fluent as we are) smile.gif

We intermarry regardless which tribe you belong to...we produced some of the wealthiest businessmen in the history of Somalia...Allah s.w blessed us with dhaqaale from fishing to livestock to farming, we have natural beaches with white sands...we could’ve easily had a zoo or game to rival any in Africa as it was a hub for wild animals especially the big five which is what the tourists want first and foremost.

We produced so many famous (national level) sports men who went on to represent Somalia for so many years, we have Caasho Cabdoow, (she lived two cariish away from our house) the first Somali singer to make name for herself outside of our borders, we even produced Baashi..the future Millionaire in hard currency, the most valuable SOLer ever and then there's me...just BOB...a dreamer who has a big date with destiny redface.gif .

I don't know how this came to be but Kismaayo has ONLY four neighbourhoods in Farjanne, Faanoole, Shaqaalaha and my neighbourhood Calanleey the oldest and the biggest of them all...we could’ve easily had 5 or 6 more as there were enough people to fill them all in but our late president didn't see it that way.

End Of Part 1.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Grant   

I can't speak for other periods, but in the Sixties, Kismayu was said to be a ****** city.

I made the mistake of taking a Gosha friend there to stay the night with Peace Crops friends in a rented house, because it was too late to return to Jilib. I was later told that must never happen again.

The episode reminded me of the segregation we were fighting in the States, so I never went back to that house again.

^ Sadly, the kismayo that you knew has long gone and Vanished yaa BOB. What you have in Kismayo today are galti cusub Baba. Pray that place oo ku soo noqoto sidii ahaan jirtay.

BOB   

Originally posted by Grant:

I can't speak for other periods, but in the Sixties, Kismayu was said to be a ****** city.

Sorry Eisntien I don't do french...elaborate on what you mean by ******? waaba reer Jilib of all people wax hakaa sheego...waryaa Jilib would've been a ghost town had it not been Kismayo oo Malaria ayaa idin dhameyn laheyd...plus don't even THINK for one second inaa Mareereey idnka leedihiin...

Ghelle...I'm FULLY aware of that and it breaks my heart to know all these monkeys running around aren't from Kismayo yet they claim to 'own' Kismayo...Qabiilow wixii ku Qaata Qandho Qalaf hala Dhaho.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Lool@idont do french...war Grant ain't from Jilib or mareerey or Somalia all together, he is an American who was there in the sixties to teach English. Easy on him, probably he wrote name of qabiil and the site censored it.

As far as Kismayo goes, I bet this qabiil thing will evaporate once there is a real government.

Grant   

Bob,

The site censored it. Ina Ismaycil Jaberti.

After building the port, Bechtel paved the road to Jilib and built the bridge at Kumsuumma in order to get the bananas to the port.

I know for a fact that gelay and olio semsem from Jilib fed part of Kismayu, and much of the local income was from the bananas.

Kumsuumma, Jamaame and Jilib were all part of the Kismayu economy. But the Gosha were not welcome in the city proper.

BOB   

Gheelle,

American haduu yahay muxuu ka qabanayaa meeshan? teeda kale goormaa Kismaayo la geeyay kuwo Af Ingiriiska dadka baro when most people couldn't even speak proper Somali Agaa? :eek:

You can't help but feel so SORRY for African governments...the Western countries would send CIA, KGB and other spy networks into any stable African country posing as doctors, nurses, teachers and then before you know it that country is on fire...suddenly a civil war erupts and I wonder if Mr Einstein was one of those ‘Teachers’ who was sent to Somalia to lay the foundation for our current catastrophe... :mad:

If he was I would advice him to come clean and ask for forgiveness from each and every Somali in this forum and if he isn't which he will probably swear that he wasn't then so be it for Allah s.w will someday reward us all for the nightmare West put us through using the few monkeys and donkeys among us. :(

PS. Blame them for my paranoia as well. icon_razz.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Grant   

Bob,

See if this does anything for your paranoia.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/t opic/6/11200

If not, Somalinet will be back up next Wednesday and you can check out over three years worth of regular posts. Ask me or them any questions you want.

I probably do know more about Somalia, and have seen more of it than most here, but I have never been debriefed by anybody.

The worst you can blame on me is teaching your parents or grandparents English. Yes, that is highly subversive!

As far as I know, there are quite non Somalis in this forum and that is totally fine. About the CIA and KGB allegation you made, that is something I can't really answer and I will leave for Mr.Grant to speak himself. Why would CIA man go to Jilib in all places? :D:D