Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Taleex vs. Qardho

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^You dont know th history of xiinfaniin adeer.

That faras went to Mudugh valley, and not the insignificant Qardho
smile.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ma saasa? no wonder you are bitter :D they should have taken you to Karkaar range :D

To the rest of you lot - you have my permission to continue your presumptuously preposterous line of thinking - although i wonder if any of you have bothered to ask your family members about the significance of both cities rather retorting back to acquired misinformation. :cool:

malika maskiin - what do you want to know?

JB is upset about the mention of Sheikh - so wuu is cunay then he thought about the burger he had in qardho. dam. :D

Ms DD   

I thought it was only me JB..but in Alhamdulilaah they have the best beer (liver not khamro).

About Qardho,:

*Tuulada ugu qadiimsan bar tuulooyinka xeebaha

*First castle of Sayidka was built there (even though his raids killed my great grandfather)

Personal reason:

*My grandad was one of the 5 founders of Qardho.

Malika   

^Haye the aristrocat of Qardho. smile.gif

Sayid,I want to know why you posted this thread and what was the aim of it,adigoo qaylineyaa uun baan kuu arka dee.

BOB   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Baba nurtaa yaawe. Habalkaas aw is ka rixay. Da'iga na'igaa ku oos cawaaya Insha'Allah. Numberka aw yahaa lawi sxb.

Diwaayoow ram dhow naa Rameykanka ka ruugayaa Insha'Allah. Gaxaas iyo UAE aan daa'ayaa probably Nov. 30th if thing go smoothly.

I wish you all the best Comrade and I hope Notherner will show you his true 'northern' hospitality Insha Allah.

BOB shineemadii Kismayyo uu Muuse Boqor ku khalday .

:D:D:D @ Xiin...shaneemada magaceeda waxaa la dhihi jiray Shaneemo Ayaan...I bet it was Baashi's favourite hunting ground where he used to wait on the pretty 'maqbiyo' chicks coming to watch the Indian movies... :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Sophist   

Baashe, did you find a house yet! I am moving there insha Allah around Jan next year.

On the issue: Guys, waxaasoo dhan tuuladeyda aa ka khatarsan nooh- tuulo boobe!

Baashi   

BOB, I will do my best to convince you to get out of SA and join ur sis in UAE :D

Sophist,

Dubai or Abu Dhabi?

The company supposed to take care of that. I will see ya there Insha'Allah.

Aaliyyah   

Hello ye all, How are you guys doing?

Baashi, tell me about Dubai? I would love to go there sometime. And, tell me what do you guys do there? those of you who live there? occupation wise.