Sign in to follow this  
YoniZ

Ciyaal Somaliyed oo Dulman

YoniZ   

I have came across a terrible video image at Somali tube website called Fiirso.com in what seems a child molesting case which involves up to five Somali kids. The girls ages seem between 10-15 and you can see clearly at the last part of the video a white man in his 50s wearing English national football t-shirt. The guy is sitting on the bed with 4 of the girls showing them what seems graphical scenes in a laptop, you here at back ground a 5th girl taking the video footage.

I have posted the link of this video to the UK’s child protection unit police.

Bros and sisters, I don’t know if I am panicking for nothing (I ask Allah that to be the case) but if you see this as a serious matter, please help these poor girls and the only why we can help is to inform the right authority who can deal with this case and please avoid the culture of condemning and shaming because that wouldn’t help them.

Walllahi I am still shaking when I have seen this. Anyone who can take this matter to the right direction please feel free and proud to take to the authority.

I do appologise if I have caused any stress for the Fiirso.com I guess they not feel the gravity of this matter as I think. I have already posted to comments asking them to refer this to the right authority.

Here is the link: http://www.fiirso.co m/fadaro-xishoodkii- katagay-waxaan-dadba y-ku-aftirsadaan/voi p-free-calls-video_5 ec25dcb0.html

Peace,

Yoniz

Chimera   

Lol brother wadnaheegii igastaagtay marka aan arkhiyay postkaga, until i watched the actual video. They look nothing like the age category you described, probably twenty year olds. Ajanabiga is probably the husband of the one filming and hence are related to her, but i don't see what got you panicking like that brother since other than watching a graphic video of what sounds like a man being tortured nothing really happened? They definitely don't come over as individuals under duress, so why should i bother?

YoniZ   

Thanks Adam,

If you sure that is the case and those are not kids but in their 20s.

I am still not confinced about the ages though and hope you are right and it is me who panicked.

Kool_Kat   

10-15? Are you kidding me? War kuwaan waa naago qooqan in their late teens or early twenties...I must say though, I find it a little disturbing qowsaarka dhalikara ee sariirta usaaran gabdhaha...Oh well!

Chimera   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

10-15? Are you kidding me? War kuwaan waa naago qooqan in their late teens or early twenties...I must say though, I find it a little disturbing qowsaarka dhalikara ee sariirta usaaran gabdhaha...Oh well!

The crowd some ciyaal suuq raaca ma ka naxaa anymore, especially eversince i saw a Somali biker part of a large of Dutch motorclub, oo xita tiimohiis deerayay like them rockers lol bisinka

Ashkiro   

What world do you guys live in? There are a lot of teens that look older than those girls. I have observed that youngsters from Middle East that arrive in these countries are really lost, subhan-Allah they need guidance. Yoniz you are right to worry walaal, its distrubing seeing that man in bed with those young girls, but what does giving them further exposure on a forum really achieve? I don't think it helps any.

YoniZ there is no child abuse going on. It might seem that way if you don't really know what's going on. I have seen this same video on youtube, Click it here. They are watching another dumb video called BME. Its disgusting, and shows some horrible shit. But there is no child abuse, or molestation going on in that video.

Malika   

Perhaps not 10-15 but in their late teens and rather naive too! Perhaps its a grooming session going on there,the one recording sounds more experienced,or was it just the case of curiosity..

Any who..