Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Need your prayers

My cousin was killed in a Toronto Alley last night.. he just graduated from law school 2 weeks ago...

I am so sad walaahi.. la xawla wala qwata ila bilaah... la xawla wala qwata ilaa bilaah... Alaum arxamh.. la xawala wala qwata ila bilaah..

inaa lilaah wa inaa ilihii rajicuun...

Please read the faatixa on his soul...

DraGon   

Bro thats sad to hear..

Inna lilah wainaa illehrajicun.

Do u mind explaining how that happened???

U see I also live in Toronto but never heard of this story.

Luuq iyo law-school wax ma taraane, ilaahoow u naxariiso intii Muslim ah oo dhimatay, anagana towfiiqda nahaleeshii. Aamiin.

Geeridu waa xaq, waana cibaaro loo baahan yahay in laxasuusnaado marwalba. Ee ilaah hanoo fududeeyo imtixaanka aakhiro iyo shidada siraadka. Aamiin.

Curly   

Subxanal Allah, walaal I’m so sorry but it’s inevitable, his time came and so will ours. I hope Allah forgives him for his sins and grants him what is due for his good deeds.

May Allah have mercy on his soul and give you and your family peace with acceptance.

Allahu naxaristo…and inshallah I’ll make a du’a in my prayers for him inshallah.

Samir iyo iiman

nuune   

Ilaahay Janatul Fardawsa haka waraabiyo, samar iyo iimaan Ilaah haka siiyo eheladii iyo qaraabadii iyo dhammaan muslimiinta oo dhan, aamiin

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

My little brother was telling me he knows a Somali guy (Guleed) who was killed two days ago at Centenial Park (Toronto).

He was hanged mississipi style with a rope and was left hanging from the tree. His family is ofcourse devastated by this news.

Wiilo   

AJ Walaalkiis ilaahay ha u Naxariisto familkana samir iyo iimaan, faataxada aan u soo aqrinaa inay ilaahay u naxariisto aamiin aamiin.