Sign in to follow this  
The Rocks Chick

Dating Rules....do you have any?

I don't have a lot of rules.....so..here it goes.

#The guy should really smell good because thats one of the first things I notice.

#The guy should be himself and know where he is heading because i hate guys who keep on saying "I don't know" or " I'm confused."

PEACE

Rokko   

That's what i'm talking about Lulla, now we're on the same boat buddy. Just let me know were and when so I'll make sure it's all well prepared.

Lefty   

There's no Legitimate and permanent rules to follow. It all depends the situation you're in that moment of Dating. Plain and Simple.

Abdinuur   

I agree with Lefty. smile.gif

Just to add to that...as long as she's sincere, real, and confident, everything else should be able to go smooth. :rolleyes:

To be spontenous and chemistry will result the best Date!!!..but ironically all of that will be veasible after you meet the person and you are already into the date!!!...But The most wonderful dates with good memoirs are the unplanned ones ..specially when the two persons keep open-mind and stay positive.... So basically rather than going with rules and regulations I would say "know Thy Self and Stay possitive".

While staying humble I could have shared with you a strange date i had which i think was the most rewarding, funny and the best date i have eva had..but i am not sure if that is appropriate in this joint (and am not refering to sexual rendezvouz here)

and most imporatnt accept the consequences of your actions!!!

NB: Some of you will say what does he mean "know yourself"..for lil reminder how many gurls and guys think they are funny and they are not..and they spoil the whole night with their unfunny jokes"..LOL and am not being funny!!!!

Take care!!

Baydan   

Most of you seem to have said all for me specially sister Arawelo..

May I add..

No singing in public?? specially in restaurantes where everybody is liable to hear you ..Let's keep the talent show in priv :D

OOh i didn't know there were rules to date!! but check this, amma tell ya a lil somethin' !! Numero uno> remember y'all Muslims, Numero due> ya should have someone with you when ya are on a date, Numero tre> to find out what kinda of a person ya with.. ya can offer to go places that ya like or ask him where he wants to go for the first date. Do some kinda of activity to break the ice...Numero Quattro> dont worry about kisses n all that b.s... worry about getting to know the person inside(heart)...aight peace... :mad:

Kamila   

Originally posted by MaandeeQ:

Indhadeeq.....BEAUTIFUL indeed
smile.gif

Yaa Allah! Look what we had N what we did with it?!
:(redface.gif
Allow noo naxriiso (AmiN)

amiiiiiiiiin sis I can feel you MaandeeQ

Thnx abaayo 4 sharing
smile.gif

Remember guys/girls life after death and what is going to hapent about your behavior.

_________________Kamila____________

Aan Ilaah ka cabsano saad iyo caad

Kamila   

Originally posted by MaandeeQ:

Indhadeeq.....BEAUTIFUL indeed
smile.gif

Yaa Allah! Look what we had N what we did with it?!
:(redface.gif
Allow noo naxriiso (AmiN)

amiiiiiiiiin sis I can feel you MaandeeQ

Thnx abaayo 4 sharing
smile.gif

Remember guys/girls there is life after death and what is going to happent about your behavior (Aakhiro). I hope you all understand me what am talking about.

Peace & Love

_________________Kamila________________

Aan Ilaah ka cabsano saad iyo caad

Kamila,

I take it that is your picture, and if so shouldnt you practice what you preach (as in cover your afro). :mad:

This is for those of us who date, so if you feel that you dont have anything to share, feel free not to reply... :rolleyes:

p.s. it was not necessary to post 3X, we got the message the 1st time icon_razz.gif

A7LA-SHU   

lol the rocks chick.. girl u funny...

well i have to agree with my friend here lefty there shouldn't be some rules u use for all dates. coz all ppl not the same.. and for the ones who said be urself i totally 110% agree.

and yeah mobb de.. honey where do u get all of those things.. but u got some good ones.. so thanks and i might try them as luula said if they don't work get ready coz we gonna hunt u down,, but if they work yeah as u said thank u. :D .

Lol! Wow! I'm starting to think my dating standards are too low! Damn y'all have a lot of rules. For me it's like this, if the guy is clean(I'm talking head to toe clean not just perfume on dirt) and he can pay for himself( yeah thats right, I don't like freeloaders) then it's all good, let the good times roll!