Sign in to follow this  
The Rocks Chick

Dating Rules....do you have any?

Naasir   

The Rocky's Chicko u know I tell as it is.

Kool Kat, thanx but when u said Afkaada caana lagu qabay were u refering the image u sellected, wooowww that is very good thought of ya ;)

wicked!

you know what.. I'm gonna go for shoes:) 1st I look @ his shoes....dirty, dull, not that good..4get about him:)...if they look fine that brother must be fine too :D

SECOND: Naasir got that one before moi....hygiene....man! I got such small nose but I swear to got sometimes I feel my nose is kind of

Bad Smell Ditector ........Can't help it:)

THIRD: I can't stand Quite guys...I don't mean it in a bad way...they're nice and everything..but..I like to joke a lot..I would be happy to feel that this person @ least reacting to the words comming out of my mouth:)

Good point about the shoes Runaway_Virgin, I read somewhere (maybe cosmo) that you can tell alot about a person by what kind of shoes they wear.

So guys beware......lol. Dont be wearing them black sneakers that goes with everything (according to you) :rolleyes:

xoxox

ARAWEELO   

THERE ARE TEN RULES THAT SHOULD BE FOLLOWED:

RULE 1 BE YOURSELF DON'T OVERDUE IT

RULE 2 BE CONFIDENT

RULE 3 DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOURSELF ALL NIGHT

RULE 4 LOOK & SMELL GOOD TO IMPRESS THIS IS MIGHT BE YOUR LAST CHANCE

RULE 5 DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR EX GIRLFRIENDS OR RELATIONSHIPS

RULE 6 DO NOT MENTION HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR ACCOUNT/ OR HOW SUCCESSFUL YOU ARE

RULE 7 DON'T SAY YOU ARE READY TO BE MARRIED

RULE 8 DON'T TALK ABOUT HOW YOU ARE FALLING IN LOVE ALREADY

RULE 9 NO SEX TALK

RULE 10 DON'T BE TOO AGRESSIVE

:cool: :cool: :cool:

gosh i am suprised that people do continue dating with all those rules, for godsakes it's wonder anyone enjoys dating. do this and don't do that i would have thought everyone would be selfconcious and wondering if they did everything they were suppose to do therefore enjoying nothing, and these rules don't leave a place for spontanousty which is really sad to see. if i wasn't dating before i would have stopped after reading all those rules (beside good hygiene, which everyone should have.)

i guess that's my 1 1/2 cents on this issue.

Ariadne   

WOW EVERYONES GIVING OUT SOO MUCH RULES!....well me I only have one redface.gif I let him intiate the conversation and if I dont like where its headed I take over...not too much of a democrat am I? (lol) ;)

WILDCAT   

Find the right spot on my belly to tickle and I'll be purring ;) ...easy to please that way icon_razz.gif

However...I never seem to get past the first few minutes of a date...they inevitably run away screaming and pulling their hair...something about TOO much furr and "crazy b!tches" :confused:

*Sighs*...honestly...guys these days are just getting too weird. :rolleyes:

--------

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must return to my cage.

lulla   

Mobb_Deep: I hate all ur rules for the females.it really sucks.to me fellowing ur rules are like hiding ur feelings which could back fire you and u might end up with nothing.

wildcat:lool...gurl u are so funny.

hi all

i know its not nice to have too many rules on some issues, but i prefer calling them guidelines

for me, i prefer to date

=someone who tells the truth from the begining

=someone who is easy to be arround,,no suuraaaaa

=no fake faces,,,be yourself

i almost forgot,,some one with $$$$,ok just kiding,but it wont hurt

Rokko   

Lulla, just try them and let me know the result. I allready know all you'll say is, thank you, gracia, mahadsanid and on, so to save all of that energy for ya buddy, I wanna say

YOU'RE MOST WELCOME.

:D:D:D

MaandeeQ   

Indhadeeq.....BEAUTIFUL indeed smile.gif

Yaa Allah! Look what we had N what we did with it?! :(redface.gif Allow noo naxriiso (AmiN)

Thnx abaayo 4 sharing smile.gif

lulla   

Mobb_Deep:lool. ;) okay i will try but if it :D don't work (i already know it won't) and it messes :confused: up me and whoever.Iam going to kill you but if works iam going to kiss.lol..deal? :D:D