Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

how good is your geography?

nuune   

For tyhose who are saying they got high score, bring screenshot, very simple, I would bring once I try :D

I know am not good at it

N.O.R.F   

Its really not the score you get but rather how many times you get the small countries like Nicaragua and Lithuania right first time.

Baluug   

I had trouble with the African countries. How the hell am I supposed to know where Equatorial Guinea is (other than on the equator :D )? Or Angola? I know where Somalia is, that's good enough for me :D

Abwaan   

lol...48 on the second try...About 6 questions passed before I could even guess what exactly the question was.

I am glad I got Burkina Faso right which I never though I could in that speed.

It is fun and I should keep on trying.

BOB   

Originally posted by Urban:

Can wait to see how BOB does

That comment right there is so SUSPICIOUS...ma laha dad waxaa tihiin weli ka xanaaqsan how I tricked them...you've got to admit that was Classic yeah? I recieved countless PM's from angry SOLers...I Loved It... :D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Ok I tried but this map is cheat…it cheated me out of Djibouti, Kingdom of Swaziland and Kuwait…I got them all three but it didn’t flash the red circle indicating that I got them and guess what? I DELIBRATELY pressed Somalia when they asked me about Ethiopia…and I still got this score on my first attempt…uugghhhh I should go back to school to learn more about geography. http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/worldmap/worldmap.h tml

PS. Urban...eat your heart out...I easily beat you and most of the guys here... redface.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by nuune:

For tyhose who are saying they got high score, bring screenshot, very simple, I would bring once I try
:D

Waar I did just that laakiin fiiri waxa dhacay...where's my result?

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

Bob, lol, you only supposed to grab screen shot of the score, I can say I got 100% if I want.

So for those qattar iska dhigayo, grab screen shot of the score :D

Here is mine :D

myscoremb1.jpg

As Norf said, familiar places won't give you alot of score even if you answer them all, try getting tiny islands and never heard countries.

Urban   

As Norf said, familiar places won't give you alot of score even if you answer them all, try getting tiny islands and never heard countries.

WOW that tip really works, oh my gosh, check this out:

31708435qw1.jpg

Beat that BOB

:D:D