Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

Sheeko layaable: Nin labo Hablood Mar Wada guursaday (again)

Lips dry and drained coz of the excessive kissing they had during the day ....

The other one is glowing and u know why ,,, she is just being romantic and taking great posture for the photo .....

U can comment on how the guy looks but don't underestimate the power of being a good bedball player or having a good tools for it .... :D

Islaan baa lagu yidhi "naa ninkan foosha xun maxaad ku fashay" markaasay tidhi "II DAAYA HABEENKII BUU QURUX BADAN YAHAYE" ,,,, :D

Aaliyyah   

Islaan baa lagu yidhi "naa ninkan foosha xun maxaad ku fashay" markaasay tidhi "II DAAYA HABEENKII BUU QURUX BADAN YAHAYE" ,,,,

lol adiga jacaylbaro taas bay kaaga dhagtay. I seen you post that more than once. Talow ma xaaskaaga bay ahed islaantaas icon_razz.gif

Anyways, enough danbi we got outa trying to analyze these ppl. Let them be folks.

salaam

Showqi   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

^Maya laakiin guurku is more than sexual as you have hinted. It's about love,management, raising a family,and basically building a mini society. Laakiin dadka inta badan hal meelbaa u cad, hence why u intaa dhaafin or furitaanku u batay.

Well said brother,,,,,,,,bravo

Disgusting! But not as disgusting as that icky show on TLC. Three women share a "husband" and he falls in love with the fourth woman. The women smile for the camera but they all look grief stricken. At some point they all agree that their "husband" deserves and "eye cany!!! WTF???? How low does your self esteem need to be to think that your "husband" deserves a prettier woman? Retards! Some women disgust me.

surprise .. surprise

all the faraxs support this and all the xalimos are bitterly opposed.

it doesnt seem right to deprive one of the women of her wedding night .. two consecutive nights is the ideal arrangement i think.

^I agree, that's the only issue I have against this form of union.

You can marry two but not in one night, that's a bit of a stretch, unnecessary.

Som@li   

Originally posted by Qandali:

^I agree, that's the only issue I have against this form of union.

You can marry two but not in one night, that's a bit of a stretch, unnecessary.

With energy of Caano Geel + DOOBNIMO, I reckon he can handle two shifts in a night. smile.gif

Soo ma dhamaan kuwa aan waxba helin, oo meeshan ka doodaya.

maybe this was a cost saving measure.

it is economies of scale scale in action hadii dhinac laga eego.

if both weddings are held together the number of guest may increase by a bit, but he saves the cost of the venue/2, food/2 etc. and if he can negotiate the mahar as a wholesal then he saves even more.

haduu hal guri dajiyoana he saves on rent ... this man is onto something .. take notes gents :D

Fazliyah   

After the wedding night mid buu la aqal galayaa right?? tii kalena yaa u islaam ah masugee? I mean she will have to wait? taking turns first night

yaab waaye

The Zack   

Originally posted by Fazliyah:

After the wedding night mid buu la aqal galayaa right?? tii kalena yaa u islaam ah masugee? I mean she will have to wait? taking turns first night

yaab waaye

Taking turns it is, I think :D .