Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

Sheeko layaable: Nin labo Hablood Mar Wada guursaday (again)

Somalina   

^^^Waa magalaadii oo odeygaan i soo fiirinaayo rabo inuu maamulo.

Xey ka og yihiin waxay rabaan, bal wejigooda fiiri, ma kuula eg yihiin iney faraxsanyihiin, nimanka aa u eg iney nervous yihiin, dumarka look like iney suuxi rabaan, ileen wey ogyihiin waxay faraha kula jiraan; khuraafaad iyo halagaa sheego. smile.gif

MZanzi   

^ afar kulaha xaguu ku arkay afar hal mar la aroosanayo? mise asaga ku tala jira? wa suaale? lol....i feel sorry for the girls back home walahi lacag baan u malaynaya in lagu so aqal galiyo inkasto kan mesha lugu so dhajiyay aan ka shakiyay lacagtu haysto..lacag iyo qurux mid toona kama muqado laakin labada ag fadhiyoba way u egyihiin lol astaqfurlaah I'm joking...haye maxa iga galay dadkan..aan iska dhaafo.

salaam

Adiga wali waa dambeysaa lacag & qurux waa hore aa laga tagay somalia hada waxaa laga dambeeeya ninka 3DEX LUGOOD Mayahay oo sifiican bed tackling mauciyaari karaa

PS.Lacag& qurux wa dhamaadan laakin waxaan aan waligiis dhamaaneen aa jiro lasoco ;)

Juxa   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Then she is a typical gabar. Beeso lee u daran miyaa.

eeboow fududaatayaa xoogaa? generalization kuguma ogeyn! teeda kale most (not all) guys magaalada wareegaya iyageyba kataal oo £££ka waa ku diimaan :D

xaliimo is likely to marry for other reason than lacag or qurux.

congrats to the happy couple!

Malika   

Sharing could be ideal for career/independent minded women,fit in the husband visits like any other entry on the diary..

Monday: Farax coming for dinner - pick up his favourite desert.

Tuesday:Farax sleeping over - pick -scented candles.

:D:D

jokes!

Aaliyyah   

If some girls don't like to share, We have to respect them, as well well as those who want to share.

I agree with you we have to respect other people's choice. I was merely joking around...

Ilaahay ha u hagaajiyo oo umad wacan haka siiyo..

salaam

Juxa   

lol@umad.... you meant UBAD right? imagine the fella having 20 sons each taking 2 wives at least,,,waa start of new Clan.

Malika, i saw a woman actually saying she wants to be wife no4 and see her husband no more than twice a year for a month long malab-moon.

the rest of her time she wants cibadeysi and to spend with her daughter and grand-kids

Aaliyyah   

^lol yeah I meant ubad typo..bt u can still say umad lol after all they are two wives each 10 kids hahha..

lol@ cibaadeesi, daughter, & grandkids....who thinks abt grandkids before they even got married?? strange!!!

salaam

Juxa   

i cant help but feel guurkii inuu qiimo beelay, people just do cause they can instead of thinking ahead of the future, caruurta la dhali doono maxaa u mustaqbal ah? how would you manage two household at current conditions etc.

and yes i know irsaqada alle baa haya, but i dont think negligence iyo fataalnimada la ogol yahay.

did i say congrats to the happy couples? i guess i did

Juxa   

aaliyah she already has a grown up daughter with young kids. she was 50 and fresh faced cutey

malika i agree lakin mala helaa, part time husband whilst you remain only wifey

Aaliyyah   

^oh she was divorced and was looking for a hubsand who arleady had three wives? is that it? now that adds up lol...

salaam

Ogeygii 90 jirka ahaay wax record-kiisa jabinaaya meesha ma joogaan. :D

The rule is, if you have relatives in the diaspora then you can marry 2 at the time.

Aaliyyah   

^lol why would you marry your own cousin? when there are million fishs in the sea....

tan kale when you are marrying two at a time? what makes you think you can support them??..or are we talking abt marrying two back home? in that case I am sure they require no more than 500 dollars a month lol..

salaam