Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Have you Singed the Petition?

I've started a petition to start shooting off anyone who opens up another thread about the CARTOON saga, starting with you poster.

Therefore, I am saying yes to your question about signing the petition, just not the same one, thats all.

Baluug   

I'm actually kinda surprised people didn't think I wasn't Somali. I mean come on, how many Somali people do you know that like hockey(other than Pucca)? :D But yeah, I'm white. I became Muslim in 2002 and married a Somali woman and now have 4 kids. Alxamdulillah!! I know lots of people may be interested in how I found Islam, or rather how it found me, and insha Allah, I'll post that story soon.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Liban The Man:

I'm actually kinda surprised people didn't think I wasn't Somali. I mean come on, how many Somali people do you know that like hockey(other than Pucca)?
:D
But yeah, I'm white. I became Muslim in 2002 and married a Somali woman and now have 4 kids. Alxamdulillah!! I know lots of people may be interested in how I found Islam, or rather how it found me, and insha Allah, I'll post that story soon.

hmmm,

did u have twins?

4kids since 2002 is a whole lot laakin/but MashaAllah, keept it roooolling! :D

Liban Wow. You speak more somali than me! Dang. Your wife taught you well. :D

P.S. Would u like to adopt my brother? He's a hockey fanatic and I'm pretty sure he'd adore you. I hate it with passion.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Khayr:

]hmmm,

did u have twins?

4kids since 2002 is a whole lot laakin/but MashaAllah, keept it roooolling!
:D

Technically, 2 kids are mine, and my wife has 2 kids from previous marriage. So, 2 kids and 2 step-kids.

Castro   

^ That you're white who's married to a Somali is rare but to hang around Somalis on this forum is just punishment. Where do you get the patience for all this nonsense on here?

Liban is a white man who just happen to have another somali man's picture at this disposal?

I got suspicious way back when he started posting other somali men's faces as an avatar, I don't believe a word he is saying, but hey if being white is the thing to say these days, by all means.