Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Have you Singed the Petition?

Baluug   

I signed the petition, I am #16648(note the 2 names, I am not somali).

I really wish, though, that the ones who wrote comments would at least use proper spelling, some of them are spelt badly.

Miriam1   

^ Funny, Is spelling and grammar errors your petpeeve? Have you considered being an english teacher or an editor.

Signed it. Let's show your might, by the pen and not the sword.Lol or in this case by the internet

Baluug   

Funny, Is spelling and grammar errors your petpeeve?

Kinda....I mean look at this....

publisher and jornalist who did it first of all they read about the islam and the chouse the panishment for them selvs.

And tell me that doesn't annoy you?

Originally posted by Liban The Man:

I signed the petition, I am #16648(note the 2 names, I am not somali).

Liban, I'm completely shocked! Not Somali? I honestly could never tell. You seem more somali than alot of other people... smile.gif

Miriam1   

Ian aka Liban things make sense now!...

Your so annoyed with the spelling and grammar error since its your native language.

Immigrants really don't care.

Castro   

Originally posted by Amelia:

Liban
, I'm completely shocked! Not Somali? I honestly could never tell. You seem more somali than alot of other people...
smile.gif

You're shocked? First I hear Callypso is a girl now Liban is not a Somali. Somebody give me a chair, please. This is too much for my old frail heart for one day.

What else is creeping in the SOL closets? :eek:

nuune   

Duq Castro, wax kasta u diyaar garoow, dulqaadkana muuji, da' yeysan kula tagin, feejignooow

Liibaan: Mr. maybe it is time you explain the SOL crowd your story, am aware that u r not Somali and I also seen your other story, but many others don't know how you are attached to Somali people and Islam in particular.

petition yes,

Not somali my backside, come now admit that you were born under a tree on the 1st Jan. 19xy in lass-caanood, and were misfortunate enough to be whisped out of the arms of your loving mother by a rogue wind which took you to some forsaken tundra, where you were subsequently adopted, and raised good and faithfull.

However the debouchary of the somali genes could not be kept down by a decent and moral western nurture, and in time grew stronger within you until it burst forth in the clamity that we now observe.