Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

The Commercials-Superbowl That is...........

Macalin   

We all know the commercials are the best entertainment(of coz after the Game!)..

So far the best Ad for me is:

The Pepsi Ad featuring whats her Name ..yea Monique aka Nikky Parker(Heyyy!!!-LOL) and tha crzy kid from nickeleodeon..lol

And second is the Budweiser Donkey Vs Horse commercial(when i heard the dameer scream wallahi i thought inaa afrika jooga-nostalgic feeling!)....Keep it coming yall

Curious....Do they get to watch S/Bowl in UK?

Forget the commercials! Janet jackson and timberlake show was the $hit. I don't know if that was intentional or not but did you see that thing pop out of her outfit, I was like WOW.. p1_jackson_ap.jpg

It was all planned....they didn't even look surprised.

But if I had to pick a commercial I would pick the Pepsi Ad with Pink, Beyonce, and Britney Spears. :D ....just 'cause it made NO sense what's so ever. :D

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Ya Boy Up Norf:

quote: Curious....Do they get to watch S/Bowl in UK?

who was playin?
Leeds and Manchester United saxib :D:D

J.Lee   

The chips commercial where the grandpa and grandma are racing each other for lays chips and they do all this devious things but the grandpa wins when he trips the granny and puts a cane on her back to hold her down..so he ends getting the chips....but he can't eat it cause the grand ma is holding Pappy's dentures in her hand.that was memorable.

underdog   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

^^ lol

Superbowl = baseball = cricket (altho slightly different version I'm told)...innit?

I can't think of anything more tedious to watch!
icon_razz.gif

LOL :D:D:D

You have your sports mixed up...it's not baseball

it's (American) Football

superbowl62d_lower.jpg

superbowl629_lower.jpg

American football aa? Hmmm...don't kno why I thought the superbowl had something to do with baseball, especially since I saw that Pacino/Foxx/Diaz film Any Given Sunday.

Macalin   

American football aa? Hmmm...don't kno why I thought the superbowl had something to do with baseball, especially since I saw that Pacino/Foxx/Diaz film Any Given Sunday

....now u know ur games right!

What was the hulabaloo abt my Janet? and the whiteboy? i was busy workin during the half time show but i tivo'd it..i gatta tell u she looked whoa

Anyways...they apologised for it..sshshsh

this was the worst supa bowl i have seen in my life! na'mean, i split in the 1st qtr man! and then u get the janet booby thangy! i mean home-gal was in the tank 4 so long, she gotta stoop down to shit like dat to pull a classic jackson family stunt!! i mean this the same janet who sleeps with 8 gals in her bedroom! hello!! and on top of dat, we had 2 sorry *** teams!!! and media is saying this was de bomb supa bowl! yeah! if u believe that, i got a house for sale in mars!!!