Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

Educated Somalis.

Polanyi   

The laptop carrying think they know it all faraxs/ bow tie wearig faraxs. I don't like them sand negroes. I'd rather have a deep conversation with basic Somalis. Life should be relaxed and humble. Educated Xalimos, I have no problems with, though. They seem to be more humble and chilled.

Gov.bladlanhed.com

Lychee   

There are many dudes that are well educated and yet who are humble. Why is it that you’re cool with educated sisters but feel uneasy around educated males? Maybe it’s your own insecurities that you need to deal with walaal.

I'm just saying. smile.gif

BOB   

Polanyi adeer macaan waa in gabadh si deg-deg ah laguugu doonaa intaadan gasketka gubin oo oolyada iyo biyaha isku darin afarta gandeelana eysan ku qarxin. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Rain   

^Odayada xishoodkii ma idinka dhamaaday?

Originally posted by NinBrown:

why Rain?

dont see the fruits of it sxb.

I agree with polayni on this, I notice the older educated faaxs think they get the whole world in their hands and can get anything because of their education, so annoying. But the younger ones are more humble and dont make it big deal out of it.