Sign in to follow this  
B

HELP.... London People

NGONGE   

^^ War adigu maha in aad hadashid dee. You are close to the leaders of the 'ummah' and your response here should be very severe. Do you want Maaddeey to point the finger and make subtle hints about corruption never being far from a TFG supporter? :D

Juje   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ War adigu maha in aad hadashid dee. You are close to the leaders of the 'ummah' and your response here should be very severe.

Looooooooooooooooool......!

So you want me to page Sheikh Sharif regarding this issue .......am waiting for his response, hope he decides to pay the fine ..... :D:D

Juje   

Originally posted by B:

look leave your politic point scoring in the politics sections.

Sorry

But seriously take and read the advice of Juuxa that is all you need.

B   

Originally posted by Juxa:

please dont panic, from your story, the TFL told you that they intend to prosecute you for Fare Evasion. have you receive the court summons yet?

now depending on your luck and also whether you have given correct name and address court summons should be served within 6 months from the day the offence was committed.

if they forget about you, waa kheyr, mardanbe ha unoqon intad noshahay.

if the summons however arrives within that 6 month period (they tend to arrive 2 or 3 days prior to the 6 month limitation) read it careful. normally they contain options, if out of court settlement is included, ring them, i believe you are looking a fine between £130-200

if it is first offence they will let you off with a fine, i think your matter is complicated by the fact you were using freedom pass. you made no attempt to return it to the police, to the TFL or to any london station operated by TFL. i wont try to excuse that away period. you are lucky you are not charged with theft.

if TFL are adamant to prosecute, it is time to get technical, read their statements, any discrepencies? if you can afford get solicitor

check this

i hope they let you off with a fine, a conviction would seriously affect your career prospects, it would also affect travel plans to the USA or Australia

good luck

Thank you for this valuable information. I will keep this issue out of my mind for the time being. I will deal with it when the time arrives.

Thank You all for you support and advice.

B is feeling smile.gif

chubacka   

I am really sorry if this is true but its hilarious.

Did the pass have a picture of an elderly woman with a perm on it? (sorry)

After all that,she says dont panic! anigi akhrineyaa baa panicgareyee..LOL

Ala! :D:D I realy tried NOT to laugh but Malika's post did it! I panicked for you after reading Juxa's post.

Hopefully it wont be as serious. Opt for the fine and be done with it. Best of luck.

Originally posted by Canjeex:

quote:

Best you can do now is play poor and remorseful. If it gets to court, readily admit to it and apologise profusely, perhaps you'll be let off without a criminal record. But there's no telling. London Transport is a b!tch.

Apologise profusely kulaha hahahaa Spoken like a true pro walle, who would have thought eh
:DOnly because I know of some cases that went to court. :D

The Zack   

LOL Sorry yo but I couldn't stop laughing for a minute, why did u use a old lady's pass in the first place? I guess mistakes happen, good luck to u now, don't worry about it too much.

B would u keep us updated in how all of this turns out for you....so we know wat to do next time one us gets jammed up for the samething? ;)