Sign in to follow this  
- diamond princess -

What Type Of Person Are You?!

What Type Of Person Are You When It Comes To Solving Problems?

Hello Nomads, this is a quiz to see if you fit one of the following groups on the bottom. Answer 5 questions by picking which is most like you A , B or C and add your total. At the bottom will tell you which group you belong to.

1. Your best-friend is recently dating the person you always had a crush on and they know it. Do you...

A. have a quiet talk with them about what's bugging you and hope they would understand.

B. beat the crap out of them because you know what type of person they are.

C. you just get them back, go out with their secret crush or embarrass them every chance you get.

2. You just heard a vicious lie said about you by a reliable source. Do you...

A. go to the person and have a word with them, they have to have a good reason right?

B. knock them out without asking for explanation.

C. just spread a rumor about them and what they did last night.

3. Your boy/girl-friend was caught cheating on you by your best-friend. Do you...

A. believe your friend is mistaken and ask your partner yourself.

B. approach the so-called boy/girl-friend and teach them a thing or two about cheating.

C. cheat on them with a friend of theirs so they would get hurt as well.

4. Your ex was found to be spreading rumors about you. Do you...

A. just let it pass by, their probably jealous your happy without them.

B. go to them and put a end to these rumors your style.

C. spread a rumor about them about the last embarrasing thing they did when you went out with them.

5. Someone tells you your best-friend just told alot of people about your personal stuff. Do you...

A. confront them, after all it might not be true.

B. take them to a cornor and mess them up bad, you thought that was your best-friend.

C. tell everyone about what kinda person they are when they alone with their partner.

6. Your at work and one of your co-worker gets a little to intamite with you. Do you...

A. have a private word with them.

B. Slap them for getting to close, who do they think they are anyway.

C. you get intamite with them and see if you can get them naked on camera.

7. You were just told by your boss that you can no longer work in the department. Do you...

A. ask for an explaination and another chance, you were wronged.

B. knock them out, you don't deserve to be fired, what did you do anyway.

C. wait till their gone and burn a couple of important paper works of theirs.

8. You went to a store to buy a few items and the chasier accuses you of stealing. Do you...

A. ask to speak to the manager and have a look at the security camera, there must be a mistake.

B. grap them by the neck and ask them to buzz-off.

C. decide to steal the next time, since this time you know you didn't and they would think of you as a victim.

4-8 A's -> Down-To-Earth - You like to solve problems with not alot of fuss, your calm and focused. You tend to be optimastic and understanding.

4-8 B's -> Actionist - Your all action and no talk, easiest way for you to solve your problems is knock the person out. Your hardly understanding and you don't wait for reasoning. You rather get it over with.

4-8 C's -> Hater - The only way you solve your problems is by causing more problems. You never get to the root of the problem, too blind. You like to hurt the person by getting revenge. It's the easiest way out for you.

It is best to answer them honestly for correct results.

.:peace n luv:.

:D:D i got 6 A's and 2 B's

4-8 A's ->
Down-To-Earth
- You like to solve problems with not alot of fuss, your calm and focused. You tend to be optimastic and understanding.

thats me all over!!!!!

im actually proud to see it down on paper..

I got 7 c´s... :D

Just kidding...i got 4 A´s, 2 B´s and 2 C´s

4-8 A's -> Down-To-Earth - You like to solve problems with not alot of fuss, your calm and focused. You tend to be optimastic and understanding.

4bs 2as 2cs...

4-8 B's -> Actionist - Your all action and no talk, easiest way for you to solve your problems is knock the person out. Your hardly understanding and you don't wait for reasoning. You rather get it over with.

damn am i the only actionist in here.. beside the sister who got down-to-earth/actionist

Flying_still....girl I got the same thing.

4A's, 3B's, and 1C. :eek: I really wanted to say a bunch of B's but I know I would never do those if it wasn't really necessary. :D

MaLikah   

I got FIVE A's (for everyone who knows me, see..I am Down-to-Earth :D ), 2 B's and 1 C (and that was only about being fired-I think I would burn up more than a few important documents lol).

LuCkY   

I got seven As and one B:

"4-8 A's -> Down-To-Earth - You like to solve problems with not alot of fuss, your calm and focused. You tend to be optimastic and understanding."