Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

IT'S GYM TIME!!!

Maf Kees   

Brown.

This nigga right here should be ashamed of himself. I said to myself I'm going to the gym tomorrow so many times that the last time I went was before christmas. Instead I work out with some lousy weights at home.

This nigga is not a quitter, so I'm gonna step up my game. I know that 6-pac is somewhere down there. Now I got a 2-pac.

Modesty   

I used to be jogging everyday by the beach in Sharjah, but now since it's not really "safe" to be a girl and jogging here since there are so many psychos running around, I just jump rope and do some resistance training at home.

Nephissa   

Hey did you know that vacuuming, gardening and doing other physical stuff can be called "excercise?" Therefore all you gym goers ...do something more useful and please cut my grass. :D

Urban   

lol^

no need for a gym, really. best excercise: lie on the floor facing up. put both hands next to/underneath your lower back. now the tough part, lift both legs around 5 inches off the floor and do the same with your head and shoulders.

2mins everyday ----> 6-pac in no time

trust me its the best abdominal excercise. :D