Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

IT'S GYM TIME!!!

Tuujiye   

Waaw D.A you are an Angel such words are very extreme for you.. :eek:

listen I'm tired of you chasing me around and making me look evil so listen I could play your game but since I'm the mature one, I have to let this pass... sis the quote wasn't by me it was by someone ales. And plus D.A you think people in here see you as an angel smile.gif come on..

Admin will read all my posts and yours too and will see the truth...don't think I will be excluded from here because of you; since that’s your goal...

Listen don’t start something you can't finish...........I hope the admin understands what you’re trying to do...because you know and everyone knows that you can't handle anything.... :(

Any ways Love I'm sure your pretty little sweet girl so please chase around someone your age because we are in two different levels. :D

Peace

Changed   

I am Trying to Get three days of work out in a week.this is my routine

10 streching(five before and five after)

30 minutes treadmill,

60 bush ups

weigh lifting for 3 minutes(hate it)

that usually lasts 45-50 minutes.

JASMIINE   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

...don't forget to stretch b4 and after ur excercise, to help with the stiffness of the joints....and drink lots of water b4, during and after ur workout...make sure to eat proteins right after, helps to regenerate the muscles after a workout...hope that helps....

Originally posted by Devil’s Advocate:

Jasmine, you always feel tired during the begining. You feel out of breath, your muscles are cramped, and all the good stuff. The good news is it gets better after a month. Thats when you have to step it up...its actually good that you are feeling tired! just don't pull or strain your muscles and Form is everything.

Thanks guys, looks like u know what ur talking about.

X,

say what, eat protiens after the work-out, i ‘vent heard of that one before. thanks hon.

AD,

it will take a me month to feel drained and less tired redface.gif , here i was thinking it would only take me about two weeks. thanks for the info.

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

[QB]
Qac'qaac u sheeg gabdhahaan in eesan kugu filneen oo eesan ku xawilikarin..lol..

Now, does anyone else figure out what is wrong with this sentence?

YO! wow! i understood this in < 5 seconds!!! my god! i can read af somaali!! i can read af somaali finally!!! wow!! gimme 5 yall!! hey sweetie...where r u~~ come and check this out!!..

i know i was picking it up! but today it was like brrrrrrrrp! like a machine gun man!!

Qac Qaac   

x quisit, finally good to see u have some values and you actually work out at home, i thought u will be out there with men, competing.

DA... what can i say... u only see black and white.

Tamina, i am very disappointed with u sis. u failed to see what's wrong with DA's post, and easily picked my mistakes, i know she is your girl. but come on... tambons iyo waxa ay igu lay yihiin miyaa da maqalin... and u talk about labelling, u don't see their name calling.

admin, bro,, i hope u r very to both women and men in here, u can't tight our hands behind our back, and let the girls bad mouth us like this... we could talk like them... but atleast nin yahoo xishood ka iyo sharafta bar...

x quist, i got crush on u. ahahahhaha. i rather in aan jirado then aa adiga crush kuu hayyo... ma waal nahay. bax raad so mid aad ka adag tahay, so u could show him u r the men of the house.

LuCkY   

LoL Opinionated Looks LIke Ur Topic has been hijacked by weirdos...Lol.

Anywhoo GirL its been a whiLe since I have been at the gym...damn i miss working out but i am unabLe at the moment but its aLL good cuz summers coming InshaALLaah.

I basicaLLY do aLL there is,the bicycLe, treadmiLL, situps,Leg-Bun-Thigh workouts,chest and arms.But now I wanna try something new Like aerobics and dancing-hip-hop cLass.Anybody done this yet?

Haneefah   

What I wanna know is how you ladies find the TIME....seriously.

Gosh, can't even remember the last time I attended a gym. I've been so lazy since I've started uni wallah...couldn't even get myself to pay a lil visit to the on campus gym :(:( And not to mention...all the unhealthy diet. But alhamdulilah, our MSA has managed to get the school swimming pool on the weekends just for the Muslim sisters...so I do go swimming sometimes which I enjoy very much (raxmah, ur right is..it rocks)...at least I get some form of exercise eh. Also, I'm graduating this summer, so I should find the time to start a rigorous workout routine Insha'Allah...no more excuses!

D.A...I have to agree with you on the elliptical machine, I remember few yrs ago when I was a member of a women's gym, It used to be my favourite cardio workout...works wonders, esp for those of us who are blessed with slightly heavier lower bodies....it does burn away those inches quickly. I found the step classes to be quite helpful as well.

Man, down here there is no such thing as an all womens gym. I would have made it my second home ;) .I walk and try to work out from home, which is sooooooo boring even with my favourite music. so now its like whenever i feel like it. And I have put on some weight(H&T&B) though everyone says i look ok.(BMI is in the normal range) As the weather has cleared im back to B-ball throw some hoops then off to classes.Still need to perfect my serves for volleyB end up with sore wrists too. :(

Guess got to put more effort.

x_quizit   

Awwwww...Qac, u feel misunderstood? picked on? Ever heard of the saying, u reap what u sow? Oh, im sorry, ur esl isn't that strong...ask a neighbor or ur therapist what it means....now u wanna cry foul when as usual, no matter what the topic is, u'd like to involve me, so take the bitter pill and swallow it as a man...if u know what that means...

p.s.-im shedding a tear for u...so sad! :(

(playing u the violin, sad music)

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Before coming in Ottawa , I lost some pounds in Tdot , because I had my own room . Since I became a sharerato and lived in Ottawa , I gained a lot of weight , because my aunt's sons were at home , I couldnt take off my hijab nor wear pants.

I have some bad eating habits and I only feel good when I do some excercises. I learned that a fitness center for muslim women opened in Tdot last year and I'll try to look for it this summer.

I once visited a gym , to my surprise I saw women showering naked , there wasnt a curtain to hide them , I was disgusted and I promised myself to look for a muslim gym next time.

P.S: Treadmill is divine if u wanna lose hips ,butts and thighs.

Warmoog   

Originally posted by Khayr:

As for the GYM, women there is only 'ONE PART' in the man that needs to work out and that can't be done in the GYM (at least not with other people around
:D
)

Akhas Calek. :eek: :mad:

Khayr, spare us your repulsive fantasies. This place is called SomaliaOnline not Perverts R'Us.com. Isla yaab and stop publicizing every dirty thought that crosses your mind.

Walahi, that guy is so shameless, I feel embarassed for him. Ahemm, but I really don't want to ruin this nice topic, so anyway...

D.A., is moderate walking exercise? :D I walk almost everywhere, so I like to tell myself that’s enough. I’ve never been to the gym and I don’t plan on starting anytime soon. Judging from the remarks of some of my mother’s friends, I may need to gain a few pounds, so I’ll start exercising when I have something to shape.

Salaama.

Qac Qaac   

listen, you are not above the rules of this website. If you don't stop the insults against other nomads, we would have no choice but to suspend your membership. Please respect other nomads and stop this pointless insults against other nomads.

[ April 19, 2004, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

x_quizit   

listen, you are not above the rules of this website. If you don't stop the insults against other nomads, we would have no choice but to suspend your membership. Please respect other nomads and stop these pointless insults against other nomads.

[ April 19, 2004, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]