Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

IT'S GYM TIME!!!

HONEY-D   

I registered myself 2 months ago but i havent started yet the thing is i dont want to loose weight becos i'm happy with the way i look so my question is there anyway i can workout withou loosing weight?

Raxmah   

^^

Sis it’s always great to exercise even if you are fit! Light Aerobic exercise few times a week is healthy for cardiovascular system!

I’m not sure if you all ladies in US know there is a gym called Fitness USA-I have been a member for 3 years and is ALL FEMALE. You get free personal trainer and their locker room is great. (They have the gym in all 50 States and you can use your membership wherever u are at). It's very nice gym. :cool: .

Honey D,

Alot of people don't workout to lose weight but to build endurance (like being able to run 5K), gain strength (by weight training) and toning their already normal bodies. Its healthy to exercise EVEN when you are the ideal weight because you are still susceptible to heart disease, high blood pressure, cholestral, diabetes, cancer, etc etc.

Raxmah,

There is no fitness usa in my area. I use the uni gym which is free to us.

Did Anyone Get that Perfect Body shape they all said they was gonna AIM for?

If you did so,I would like to know how you fools managed to do it,coz this farax is skinny as hell.

D.A, where you is Girl?

*Damn am sore*, i mean i just lifted 20lbs :D

JASMIINE   

i dont look that much different ( i was perfect to begin with), but have i gained strength, edurance, athletic body, and speed. Now a days, running 2 miles, and doing 200 sits a day is a piece of cakes smile.gif

Originally posted by JASMIINE:

i dont look that much different ( i was perfect to begin with),
smile.gif

LOL@!Perfect to begin with. Good for You.

and doing 200 sits a day is a piece of cake

What kinda Cake? ;)

Seriously how do feel? i mean do you feel it was worth the money and time?

Oh am soo proud of myself. I went to the gym for the 1st time in like forever!

Goal: tone & build strength, and be able to do pushups (yes I can't really do 'em).

QANCIYE   

It's summertime and everyone finally realized it's about that time huh.?

Tamina, good for ya dear..just make sure u keep doing it.

The hard part is maintaining, well at least speaking from experience.

JASMIINE   

Seriously how do feel? i mean do you feel it was worth the money and time? [/qb]

i feel great, lots of energy, and am toned. i didnt spend any money: i use the gym at my school or the great outdoors.

Blessed   

I hate the gym, it reminds me too much of school. I took a GCSE in PE and was there everyday, worse thing is, I was one of only two female students. Imagine, dealing with teen-male ego..every day *yahoo*

Funny thing, I stoped going after leaving school and started losing weight or rather body mass. Which was a welcome change because not only did I get slimmer I look more feminine. Another reason not to go gym..but I love walking though.

Originally posted by *Afronaut*:

Did Anyone Get that Perfect Body shape they all said they was gonna AIM for?

If you did so,I would like to know how you fools managed to do it,coz this farax is skinny as hell.

D.A, where you is Girl?

*Damn am sore*, i mean i just lifted 20lbs
:D

Goodness gracious! One whole year later,here i am with nothing to show.$360 bucks later,I have not achieved jack sh1yt.

Walle waa laigu khasaaray :(

Did yall do some??