Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

IT'S GYM TIME!!!

Yup, time to tone and burn off that winter fat for the new season.

How many of you go to the Gym regularly? what is the your favorite workout routine? and do you find them effective (see results)?

Share your thoughts!

OG_Girl   

GYM?!! I am thinking what that word means ? let me look my dictionary ...lol

seriously I never been to gym and I am kind of liking my 300 bounds , I don't want to loose it :D

salam

^ what?

Og girl,

lmao, you know that's what I say to myself every morning when its time to go to the gym. I love my weight, and I just want to sleep 5 more minutes! But I end up going because I get so much energy during the day. Not only do I feel great..I look great too ;)

nuune   

devil hana feerin walaaleey, gym kulahaa,

laba far ma dhaqaajin karo oo hada waa inaan billaabaa gymkan baas si aan u yeesho murqo mallaay.

Macalin   

I see Hype Folkz Up In here!

D.Advocate, LOL@WHAT?...QACQAC..LOL@jiq!..its like 2 ppl who dont understand each other!

Nuune--sxb adiga u keep eating Ur Barambaros etc

D.A...i Have been so out of shape for the last 12months that, when i went back recentlY to the GYM,i was embarrassd...not because i was out of shape, but i was running out of breath every workout!anywhose gotta look the best when the heat is ON

so, now what i do is try to PUMP as much as i can(remove the starring time at the person next workstation)without looking like a sissy and not killing MYSELF...anyways am working on my Biceps and ABS, and chest and legs and shoulders..oh well my entire body :D

Hope i staY in until June

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Well, well, well what do we have here.

I can't believe my eyes, its our old friend Opi,

and she's actually BUBBLY and trying to be Positive.

Something ain't Right!

Must be Spring,

cause girl is talking about hitting the gym, feeling/looking good, joking with qaaqaac,people saying that she is treating them nice and all.

Whats Up!!!

Dare I ask the CAUSE of this TURNAROUND :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

-New "MAN" in your life girl

(Oh sorry, I'm sounding sexiest! :( )

-Did the qaxooti's came after you and 'STEAL'

your HEART? icon_razz.gif

As for the GYM, women there is only 'ONE PART' in the man that needs to work out and that can't be done in the GYM (at least not with other people around :D )

But for you girls, every women needs to buy/have

in her home a stairmaster or a treadmill-FOR YOURSELF OFFFFFCOURSE!!!!

The Nomad,

Being out of breath happens when you haven't exercised regularly in a long time. You'll get over it in a week or so. I do find the treadmill annoying thou, always feels like I'm about to fall off or something. I use the track instead.

Originally posted by Khayr:

As for the GYM, women there is only 'ONE PART' in the man that needs to work out and that can't be done in the GYM (at least not with other people around
:D
)

Right, and I thought you were a shiekh-to-be and here you are making nasty jokes. It is so like you to think that I'm in a "good" mood because of a MAN. I guess you havent being reading all the threads I participate in ;)

x_quizit   

"As for the GYM, women there is only 'ONE PART' in the man that needs to work out and that can't be done in the GYM (at least not with other people around )"

Pervert alert? :eek: ...gross!...how about working out ur brain cells for a change? That might improve ur 20 iq ....sowie! am i ruining the spring mood? aight...i'll add LOL...just 4 u

As for hitting the gym, yeah, this summer seems to be the yr me and my friends, girls and guys alike are hitting the gym or using anything they got at home..for myself, taebo works me out...great sweat and makes me feel like i can kick any farax's *** ...hehe...

Peace

Macalin   

DA...I HATE the treadmill,i find it very very irritating wallahi, not because i wanna fall off but i feel DIZZY..lol i know

X: Taebo Kulaha, can u even raise one leg to an angle of 45degrees?...Mhm, as for kicking a faraxs azz, i tell u whot, can u kick this one farax for me?

^^ Please lets not spoil the Spirit shall we?

Lets not make this the usual ..u feel me?

Senora   

Working out?.....just some of the words in the english language that i hate once they are put together....

I remember the good old days when i just ate and ate like there was no tomorrow....and i didnt even have to worry about my weight b/c it never effected me......

oh well those adolescents days are over i guess.....i can't even have a whole cheesecake, or a whole medium pizza without having to worry about what it will do to my hips!....

I hate working out.....i dont like the treadmill b/c i find it so boring....i get off in ten minutes..i dont like the bike cause im not going anywhere....i cant lift weights...i hate doing sit-ups....i stop after ten.....the only thing i enjoy,and that doesn't really bore me is walking around..I can do that for hours...i use to do it a lot in Chicago...but i can't do it here b/c there are hardly any sidewalks....and the parks have all these thug wannabes...i feel uncomfortable when im there.....

I think i need a workout buddy...maybe someone that willpush me...b/c my weight is botherin me now....i gained weight ever since i started college...i hate the person who told me about Freshman 15<---where u gain 15 lbs your freshman yr.....if i'dhave gained that much..i dont think id be complain that much..