Sign in to follow this  
issa

why do mix somaliian get pick on

A7LA-SHU   

issa are they giving u hard time?? well don't worry i'll kick their behind for ya just let me know lol..... but lil thing don't min them.. u know what u are and who u is so do ur thing and ignore them haters

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

First of all wlc to this nomad family. Secondly Somalis are well known their harsh judgments, they will tease u about anything whether is ur background, ur body shape, ur habit or so on. That is why the majority of us have nick names. Thirdly most of us r ignorant therefore we tend to hurt each other, that is why we can not establish peace between us. To be honest with u they pick on anyone of us, even if we not mixed, u will be surprised the useless reasons they tend to pick on us. So is normal for them to react this way, u just have to learn to ignore them & don’t pay any attention to them. don’t let them push u away from ur people, u just have to find some good one’s, trust me u will see their good sides smile.gif .

Issa dont let you get u down u got 2 keep ur head up

wacked out fools may b jealous just hold yo head high n strut

one luv

keepin i real from the souf side

Suhuun :cool:

Blessed   

Issa

I think some somalis can't handle a some thing different. But the you get that in every society. Just keep ya head up and tell them about their ignorant selves.

However, it has to be said most Somalis are rather welcoming towards half somalis ... from my exprience of it at least.

I help ya stick up for them ;)

La-y-La   

issa, man i don't want to qarxi you, but puhleeze OKAAAAAY. U were using this computer in room 302 and u 4got to log out and what do i find here, u talking about being mixed, stop lying, it is ramadan 4 gods sake.

peace.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by B_A_L_L_E_R_Z:

[QB]REASONTHEY GET PICKED ON IS BEACAUSE THEY ARE NOT REAL, THEY ARE NOT REALITY THEY FROM THA X-BOX AN PLAY-STATION II

huh mr ballerz??? say what?? and what u mean they not real??

Mujahida   

Najma u jumped to a conclusion Missy Instead of trying to emberrass a brotha, he actually never said I am mixed, he said for those who think that mixed somalians aren't somali think again, because I am standing up for them! that's what he said! Can u read that? Now go on and say sorry to him, because u owe him!

Issa whoever you are, I personaly want to thank you for what u said I mostly Appreciate that ur standing up for Us Mixed SoMaLiAnS. smile.gif

With true Love

Ur Sista In Islam

La-y-La   

listen gurlfriend, i aint saying s*hit to him, go back and read, would u, cuz it says, "for all those who thing as mixed somalian are not soamlian thing again because i am standing up for them"

what does he mean by "as" "us" i suppose.

listen, it is ramadan, i don't feel jiniyo inaan isku rido, u are the 1 who is jumping to the conclusion.

For ur info, i aint got nuting against mixed ppl or whatever ya call them, cuz hey didn't the same god create us all.

buul shid.

peace.

By mixed I presum u mean the Lighter skinned Brothers and sisters (excuse the following spelling) like Rereer Hamaar peeps?

anyway

If so i doubt that the get picked on, i mean from my exprience i have found it to be quiet the opposite. My Friend, alright doesnt look qutie like ur steryo-tybical nomad and because of that the somali girls be like 'you really somali' and i be like :rolleyes: . And the same is also true of the ladies (i no am also @ falut here smile.gif ).

But i would be supprised if wot u say is true issa unfortunately we somali's always seem to fight against anything that is slightly different to us.