Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

A SPECIAL TRIBUTE!

Gabbal   

HornAfrique I know we exchaned few conversation , I learned a lot from u, thanks wallalo

Thanx sis. You are one of the easiest people to talk to.

A7LA-SHU   

thank u lucky.. sweety i give u hard time coz u are wacked lol.. that is the only way to get thru to ya hahaha j/k... :D

and for mista og moti warya stop killin the girls topic. and plus it should be being thankful to ur friends. icon_razz.gif

ppl im thankful for. well let me start hmmm.. is too long i gotta come back for it later on tonight.. ta ta ppl..

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

here comes my TWIN :

CUTE LIL GIRL , I love u coz u r such a polite and sweet.

oh thanks girl... and here is my list..

Og_girl..u know u my best freind.. :D

physco_sue... i feel this girl is my sis some how, and she is very smart and nice...

og_moti... the smart guy and straight forward guy...

Darman... the funniest guy ever..

that's all...cute is OUT.

Khayr, thnx bruv 4 the name "Qaxooti unit" me like that, waa magac qurxan laakiin ula jeedadaada ma fahmin. QQ what did he mean?

Khayr, dadka aan meesha ka qasnaa miyaa? :mad: I did not like the way u said wheres the qaxooti unit when u need them. SOL sikale aan ku noqday

I must stop using this site....iima fiicna, im gonna join another site (not somalinet)....waan idinka gaabsaday dadow 4rm now on. is maqal damboo xiisa leh

Tuujiye   

I see some one needs little attention in SOL.lol.

Khayr before I go on bro, first of all, I don’t think being a “Qaxooti” is a bad thing yes I Came to Canada as a refugee but now I’m Canadian Citizen Alxamdulilaah..

I know you used the quote to gain some attention here in SOL but I don’t know if you are smart enough to know that some people might not think is funny. Me personally, I don’t care. You could call me what ever you like but when I attack you back, please don’t act like an angel and look for help from others.

Bro you have made us a group more like bunch of hooligans which I don’t mine but my good friends that I met here in SOL don’t like the Idea of being a group of friends that get pointed out.

Lucky I’m sorry sis for posting something like this on your thread but I just wanted to enlighten my friend kheyr here.

Khary I’m a Qaxooti!!! Been to libooyo Kenya, and otaango ..lol..and I had the most fun of my life walaahi..and I know does of you who been their know what I’m talking about. Lol…made me waayo arag. And probly what me and the people you mentioned share is that..being a Qaxooti bro..And that’s why we became close right away..

Nuune, Q’Q, checkmate, CK, and the rest, please shake the hatter of your shoulders and move on with your life and your stay here in SOL…

P.S..khayr I love the name you gave us..

HAve fun y'all lucky Love you sorey.. :D

Faheema.   

Originally posted by caramel_kisses:

SOL sikale aan ku noqday

I must stop using this site....iima fiicna, im gonna join another site (not somalinet)....waan idinka gaabsaday dadow 4rm now on.
is maqal damboo xiisa leh

Can I hold you to that??

*** Walks out singing I Believe in Miracles.... smile.gif

Raxmah   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAXMAH...

Miz-Unique -- Thanks Hon-- it's been awhile since my birthday -- it's never too late though ;)

Qac Qaac   

Cawo maxaa uburin gabadha CK...

CK.. dadkaan iska daa nooh ha isku daalin. ee adi dadkaaga labood. kuwaan kalana fiinyaha nooh. see adi kaa noqotay.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

I see some one needs little attention in SOL.lol.

Khayr before I go on bro, first of all, I don’t think being a “Qaxooti” is a bad thing yes I Came to Canada as a refugee but now I’m Canadian Citizen Alxamdulilaah..

I know you used the quote to gain some attention here in SOL but I don’t know if you are smart enough to know that some people might not think is funny. Me personally, I don’t care. You could call me what ever you like but when I attack you back, please don’t act like an angel and look for help from others.

Bro you have made us a group more like bunch of hooligans which I don’t mine but my good friends that I met here in SOL don’t like the Idea of being a group of friends that get pointed out.

Lucky I’m sorry sis for posting something like this on your thread but I just wanted to enlighten my friend kheyr here.

Khary I’m a Qaxooti!!! Been to libooyo Kenya, and otaango ..lol..and I had the most fun of my life walaahi..and I know does of you who been their know what I’m talking about. Lol…made me waayo arag. And probly what me and the people you mentioned share is that..being a Qaxooti bro..And that’s why we became close right away..

Nuune, Q’Q, checkmate, CK, and the rest, please shake the hatter of your shoulders and move on with your life and your stay here in SOL…

P.S..khayr I love the name you gave us..

HAve fun y'all lucky Love you sorey..
:D

Salaamz,

I apologize if I have offended you. When I said

'Qaaxoti Unit' I was thinking about D.A./OPi's

thread on 'Working Out for the Summer' where in she used the term 'Qaaxoti's' to refer to people who mostly type in Somali and ofcourse the 4 of you come to mind.

Raali aa xoo, saxib. Sometimes, I joke a little too much. It was a play on words-Kaaftin.Most of us are Qaaxotis anyways.

Fi Amanillah

LuCkY   

WeLL WeLL WeLL...What Have WE Here? :rolleyes:

CK no need for that but thnx.

i remember Libaax saying lucky is the SOL soul, and J11 saying without lucky we wouldnt be able to stop the Clown, and CK saying abaayo lucky is nice leave her alone, I also remember derman saying me and lucky against the world, the nomad and X were fighting over who she considers a best friend, BB said if i feel lucky when i see lucky posts, and pyscho sue always fight for u even when you are not in the fight... they need recognition...

ALL of those are not accurate except for the one about CK the rest i didnt see them-so i dont beLieve them.

as far as i am concern .. i need more love words.. u know i leave in Cambodia no love here.. so give extra doze waa kusideee... ilbax noqo... peace

P.S. the poem is so nice, is it copy righted cause if not i would like to use it for this french girl i met .. it might work on her .. can i change the phrase

quote: BUT THE LOVE OF REAL TRUE FRIENDS

to but the love of real lover?

Lol taLk about contradicting...u dont need Love from me u have got ur girLfriend or have u forgotten about that?

J11 Lol damn right!Lol...U stiLL have time so...!

OG_GirL not a probLem hon.

Tuujiye gLad i can heLp ya.

Ya Allah!

Taalo, taalo, waa war cuusob.

So these are all the SOL 'HUGGING' crew that having been Teaming up on people and defending people like LUCKY who plays cute and innocent (but really isn't 'THAT INNOCENT' when u get to know her) :rolleyes:

Rockfella thats u're name from now on, you gonna get yourz. Were is the Qaaxooti unit(QQ,CK,GT & Nunne!)when you need them.

Waryaa, Snake Eater, Lucky is just HAPPY today cause of a 'CERTAIN SOMEONE'-I won't tell! So don't be jealous if you fall '3rd place' on her list.

By the way, whats up with all these 'let me KEZZ ASHHH' to some people threads that are popping up on sol like 'AWARDS,l love this person on SOL, I want to play a MOCK TRAIL,I love you Admin. etc.' type topics

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk@Khayr!

What do u know about my innocences huh?Nada!So dont go making up stuff namean. Khayr u and I both know what this is about so I suggest u quit before ure bLasted.And about me being happy it didnt just happen today and its cuz of my friends not a "certain someone"<---dont fLatter urseLF.Lol

BTW this topic is pretty seLf-expLanatory so Me showing gratitude to my friends has nothing to do with these other topics.

Thnx Miz_Unique im happy for ya...unLike im about to go nuts due to exams.Luv ya too hon.

Mag-girL...haye wait tiLL i see ya...Luv ya anyway.Im waiting for that List?Hurry dee.

As for those turning this "LOVE POST" into a chaotic one PLease take ur LittLe seLVes outside and deaL it eLsewhere aight...otherwise am i have to get my dacas and garoon whack some senses into YaLL.Lool...thnx.

HOWEVER I CANNOT BELIEVE YALL! THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS WISHED MY GIRL RAXMAH A HAPPY BIRTHDAY IS MIZ-UNIQUE(thnx aLot)... :mad: :mad: :mad: !

ONE MORE THANG:

This(my tribute)aLso goes out to -I didnt forget about u :D -Mista Legend of Zu.