Sign in to follow this  
hamza_w

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES FROM SOMALIA!!!

Baluug   

Originally posted by hamza_w:

SOMALIA_007.jpg

This one's gotta be my favourite pic....Where does the road go anyway?Is that Somalia's only highway? :D

shyhem   

What the hell will the folks in somalia do with beautiful pictures.

Be realist brother,a malariaquin tablet will be more helpful to this folks than a few echo friendly pictures.

No man has ever survived hunger,diseases and civil war by collecting beautiful picture of his surroundings.

uchi   

I just posted it on Garowe Online, I fell in love with these beautiful photos. I am just waiting for allsomalia blogster to reply back my message about the photographers info. Would love to talk to him.

Ariadne   

Some very beautiful and powerful artwork photography there!

conceptually speaking I'm not soo sure what the idea is that they artist is trying to convey

but the compostion, the angles... the lighting and the colours are amazing to look at and are brilliantly done.

A lot of the pictures are very beautifully done with a post card like qaulity to them... a lot fo the landscapes especillay the ones with the cloud in the background you feel like there a horizontal move through time and space...

however I really like the one with the decrepit tank there's a powerful message there.

what can I say those pictures were a treat for me eyes. :D

qumane   

Still day dreaming with pictures from your neighboring country.

be realistic our country is hell on the earth and see rapport from UNDP

http://hdr.undp.org/

only 11% of our children goes to school and the life expectation is less than 47 years.