Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Should Kaat be banned?

I know this is a sensitive issue amongst you somali men but i would like to ask you if you think kaat is a culture thing or just a drug for pleasures during conversations in a meerfish!. I dont know why somali men like kaat. Why do they like this dirty plant?

mahadi   

Hell no!!! But there should be a great deal of education about the effects. Then ppl can make there own decision. At the very least give them access to dental care so I don't have to look at all their messed up grills smile.gif

Goodir   

As far as the question is concerned its better to get the answer from our Marqaan sisters and guyz here.

I think we should have Marqaamiins here so any gulz who had Marfash experience please come forward and explian...

I don't think if its our culture, and how can it be we don't even grow its platation in our country is just pending from neigbouring countries.

all mind stimulating drugs should be banned

coke,marijuana,khaat,heroin,acid,angel dust, and the one most popularly used within the somali ommunity methanethedomylolololololololololololol

hahahahahahhahaha

N.O.R.F   

lol, ban gaad? never gonna happen.

the govnt in the uk dont want to ban it for one simple reason, the somalis are not taking the white ppl jobs!

NO.U have no business in telling pple what they should do with their leisure time period

well bro where there is a will there is a way. And those insisting on chewing am sure would be able to find the favourite Green leave somewhere, failing that they should grow there own.

The point is by banning it, it would be a political statement aswell as disturbing the consumption. Informing one and all, whether they chew or not, that Qaad is a trully a drug that effects your Beahviour and thinking process.

Kool_Kat   

Whether banned or not, they will alwayz find a way to get it...So, personally I don't give shidh...As long as my man ain't chewing the damn thing...

Haduusan daily life kooda uu san ka hor istaageen, by all means go ahead and enjoy it...

Gediid   

Banning something only makes it more popular.Control it and maybe there is a chance that in the long run future generations will not use it.

Miskin   

well Mr millenium, as jawahir said no question to it, yes and yes.

bro dont look no further than the difficulties that KAAT brings to somali families. it is the b=centre of most broken families and most of the other problems that face our community both at home and abroad.