Sign in to follow this  
Akademik

LAKE ST..BLOCK..PARTY...

Akademik   

Hey,how many of You attended the block party,In

Minneapolis?Was that something or what..

I mean three blocks of nothing but somalians

damn,that was nice..Singers..Abdi Janan and several others were performing..

Those of you that Live here in MPLS that made it there

Talk about how was it?

Adna   

slaama calaykum

hahaha block party,, i was there actually cuz my aunt opened up a new store in that new mall,, so it was good, wuuuuuuuuuuww, there was lots of ppl , i even saw a lost freind of mine,, thank god for the thing i found my freind,,,,but how did u like it superman for ur self?????/ i lke it but it was qorax kuleel,,,, much love to ya'lll ;)

Oh that was tight. I love seeing my people coming together like that. I little too many Mexican's though..but u know how Lake Street is.lol. Especially Bloomington up to Chicago. The party they had at the gym in Cedar was nice. Except the fight. If u were there u know what I'm talking about. But both places put on a good show. smile.gif

raula   

Darn it..I missed the party that took place in my home city..in particular close to where i reside..well, I was enjoyin' ma a** somewhere in Cali..which was all good to me too...so big ups to the somali-style block party...do your thang'...

the party was aight...more guys than gurls though..felt like all eyes were on me.

hey darman..u forgot to mention that u saw me. ;)

AngelEyes, I felt like that too. But there always like that. It seems that there's more guys at events than women, but normally it seems as though there's more women than men in Minnesoda! But that's good that u still managed to have fun. smile.gif

La-y-La   

yeah, it was tight, i havent seen that many somalis together bar yahn dhan!!! the cedar one was also nice, but then i herd there was a fight, damn i was inside the whole time, but later on saw some odayaal with ulal,lol.

other than that, it was tight, the bloke party, too many guys,but is all good ;)

peace. smile.gif