Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

A welcome thread for all the Newbies

Thanks Afro Girl for the welcome. I've been a non-registered user for the last 5-6 years, i'm not sure what made be register all of a sudden. I feel like i know most of the solers lol.

Iris   

Aloha!

I can't really say how I came across this website, or why I joined. I don't quite know myself.

I'm Iris, I love the song Iris and I've just had a cigarette after six years of not touching a single one.

Ashkiro   

Good Idea! But i think it needs to be a sticky thread, to stay on top of the discussion board, and only admins can do that i believe.

I don't like introducting myself so umm salams and bye and ohh nice site, it's light colors is what i find most attractive, easy to navigate.

@ I've just had a cigarette after six years of not touching a single one.

Why Iris, why? :(

MZanzi   

I Wonder Why People Still Smoke?

^^^Loathsome to the eye, hateful to the nose, harmful to the brain, dangerous to the lungs; ...

Marka walaal aan ku so duceeye iska dhaaf

Hi everyone, my pseudoname is Xalimo Sacdiyo--

Thanks for the welcome :D

Boredom brought me here....but its the humorous posters, and the interesting threads that had me me stay and--yes, even sign up.

Love seeing so many well-written thoughts on a variety of topics....and it makes it even more sweet to know its from my own ppl.

can the audience please take a moment to a give a collective sappy ::::::aaaaaaw::::::: in response.

Dankis for your welkam. I feel like at home. Who else ku cusub here, ka ahayn Che? :D

I guess it is about time shaatigaan nagu baaray, mirirayna aan u siibno igaaryaashaan cusub.

Soo dhaafa, soo mooda kuligiin ciyaal kuni kuni, kuleel lagu dhalay.

unknown1   

I'M NEW HERE. MY NAME IS MAXAMED. I SUPPORT AL SHABAAB, MUJAHIDEEN EVERYWHERE. I'M VERY YOUNG. AND I WANT SHARIA OVER DEMOCRACY.

ALLAAH AKBAR.