Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

A welcome thread for all the Newbies

MZanzi   

Well welcome all the newbies to this forum.

So, in the last 4 weeks or so, Ouch! seems to have an explosion of new joiners - How did you hear about the site, was it advertised on the end of a TV programme (One Life comes to mind!) And would you like to use this thread to tell others about yourself?

A few have already introduced 'officially', but how about others? It's not compulsory, but wondered if people would like the chance to do this on a single thread - over to you if you *want* to.

Please enjoy your stay and welcome to the best somali forum on the internet.!!!!!

soo dhawaada hais martiyeenina

Minanka minankiina waaaye

Thank You,

Hi Everyone, My name is Cherokee, longtime reader but first member. It's good to see so many Somalis. I usually don't care for them or their sites, but this site is diffirent, so many cool Somalis. Didn't think they actually existed. Well I like long walks on the beach, loving listening Micheal Bolton,and my fav movie is Harry and Sally. Thanks for doing this for the newbies, but we would also like the oldies to introduce themselves to the newbies. I'm talking to you Che ;)

sunaari   

Hi all,

I am also newbie. I have been observer on this site at least five years now and this place rocks. Lots of mature men and women, but polits section sucks. Lot of fadhi ku dirir guys. Our somali girls are amazing and respectful as well. I admire them how they handle themself in this forum. There are lot of guys(cyberwarlords, jihadist and mooriyanism) in the politics section. Peace to you all.

MZanzi   

Time to give a group welcome to all you new chickadees. You're coming in by the millions, so I don't have time to welcome you individually, but please believe me, we all welcome you with open arms and scraping supplies, just waiting to pounce... Ops... to see your wonderful creations.

You are going to love our... our.... our..... this here joint! We are all level headed, mild, composed, non-addidted, refined people. So you're going to feel right at home!

i'm just joking somalianos ...

PS YA'LL WLCMM

BOB   

How long can we keep on welcoming newbies on board? :eek:

This site is going to capsize soon if we keep on overloading like we are doing now, kolleey aniga Kismaayo aan ka imaaday I can swim laakiin the million shilling question is can the Admin swim? Adigaa meesha dadka isugu soo guray ee wax ka dheef markee doonta nala dagto…kolleey aniga haigu tashan ee is dabar macallinka. icon_razz.gif

and as for the newbies hold on tight and don't come anywhere near me as it's going to be one hell of pumpy ride...lakiin waxaan idin weeydiinaa lacag illaa iyo meqa ayaa turnboyga ulaabteen...don't even think about lying or denying because I was watching your every move and I know some of you were digging into your patchy pockets for more marka runta iska sheega or else I will get physical with you all one by one and then throw you overboard to the hungry sharks. :mad:

PS. Iisho Afro Girl...adiga laaluushka aa wax ka cuntay miyaa...adiga sanka naga galinaaya oo nagu qasbaaya inaan soo dhoweeynee dadkaan aan is aqoon? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

I think the recent influx of newbies is due to the rules being relaxed (guessing but not sure).

like not being able to send/receive PMs untill you attain 'Nomad' status.

*I discovered this fact, during my ceremonial duties of welcoming the newbies*

anyway the fresh blood is welcome !

Prinz   

*BBO* adinka maa lacag la idin ka qaadi jiray na?

sheekaaba keentee.

I've been around sneaking through the forum posts for ages, laakin wax ma thoo cori jirin nooh they've opened doors now to refugees.

^Albaabka lay kalaabo ima dhehdidoo. Calooley kulahaa, macbuudka.

Xay tahay qofta ka dhex niikinaysa. If she's there, I will reconsider calooleyda :cool: