Sign in to follow this  
man_in_malaysia

Just simple question...

Originally posted by man_in_malaysia:

Lieutenant Xalane

i remember one saying 'you might kiss alot of frogs before you met your queen'

to begin with bro is sometimes good idea...

Forget about the saying,probably some wise old fool said it.Listen,u don't have to kiss no frog at all,do a proper recon,dig all the info u can gather and then strike a blow on her.By then u will know both what u are doing and the person u are involved with.

Forget about the saying,probably some wise old fool said it.Listen,u don't have to kiss no frog at all,do a proper recon,dig all the info u can gather and then strike a blow on her.By then u will know both what u are doing and the person u are involved with.

C-ON ..how do u do that...u are telling gather her info before i hook up with her..how?....

Man in malaysia,u sure wanna find out things the hard way or rather the mild way?U don't have to rely on some one's info,u observe and learn.If ya like most of what ya see,then its a good boom,if not,then its a heavy swallow.So yeah,do a proper recon,or else u gonna get a tiring state of dilemma,like the one u are in now.

observe and learn.If ya like most of what ya see,then its a good boom,if not,then its a heavy swallow

you are right abti, lakin how? through relationships right?..cuz you said observ and learn, i think the only way you can observa and learn is through relationship..if it is good boom is ok..but if it is a heavy swallow..you do same as i usually do right?..there is no what you term recon.. you might kiss alot of frogs before you meet your queen abti if you dont this you can go into arrangement mariages... smile.gif

Man in malaysia,man u really like to kiss dem many frogs don't ya?It ain't hard to get to know to a woman,to observe her and even learn her.It ain't hard at all,and instead of asking me how u gonna do that,why don't u start practising how to do a recon on a woman,starting from now with ur nearest hottest neighbour.If ya can't do that,then u need some one to knock u down period!Hey,arranged marriages suck,i even do not know how those fellows manage through the first night.kuwaaseto kuwo indho adag waaye.

Lost-One   

...my last relationship?

I think this is a lesson worth learning. Don’t badger someone into marriage or commitment, especially after knowing them a short while.

Oh and Underdog, gold digger or not...isn't a woman's company enough, why would you need to twin it with prostitution ;)

taksim   

heheheeh yeah men labeling women off the bat but making such shallow demands when themselves aren't worth looking at....how does a tall skinny beauty get hitched to a short balding broke guy with no edu or culture mmmmhhh

we should all aim within our league then maybe there will be less heartbreaks.

lo, Underdog you're quite a ladies' man.

Stop with the verbal abuse, girls won't like you better for it.

And cynical girl, it's best not to shout out your preferences if they're going to be materialistic.

underdog   

Centurion,

Verbal abuse? not at all. Just an ugly response to an ugly statement.

P.S. Didn't you hear, chicks dig the verbal warfare.

"And cynical girl, it's best not to shout out your preferences if they're going to be materialistic. "

excuse u! i will not only shout it and will state it at every occasion i get, do i look like i am suffering from perplexity with sol ppl openions mhhh NO.

PS there my preference if u have a problem with that u can kiss my natural black *** for all i care!