Sign in to follow this  
Intuition

Human Waste from jet

LEOMINSTER, Mass. - It came from the friendly skies, and caused quite a bit of damage.

advertisement

Frozen waste from a jet’s toilet smashed onto a woman’s car last week, crushing part of the roof and shattering the windshield.

A Massachusetts woman says no one is willing to help her pay for the repairs, or take responsibility.

Nina Gambone says federal aviation officials determined the chunk of frozen debris came from a jet’s lavatory. But, a spokesman says they can’t do anything unless it can identify the airline responsible.

Gambone says she called her fire department in Leominster, which says they can’t remove the glob because it is classified as hazardous waste.

The only good news is the woman and her 13-year-old son had just left the car before it was hit.

heck my intuition tells me it came from bobby and Whitney’s jet but maybe just maybe it wasn't human waist at all, UFO ring any bells, we are so quick at pointing fingers at humans :D:D

Intuition,

just when I thought the chemistry was at the right temperature, just when I thought your virgin heart was skipping a beat whenever I was around, just when I thought your were getting those baby butterflies in your stomach when you felt my voice in your eardrums, you slap my face with a line like this Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed and a jackass who pays for everything. ohm ouch makes you wonder doesn't it? Boy was I wrong, now am thinking that MIX TAPE you sent me, should have been a wakeup call for me, silly me. :D:D

PS:I'll make sure that u don't mislead any other brother with that killer smile of yours...And oh yeah don't hold me to that promise will ya, seeing am still larking around to get a glimpse myself

asxantu

That is funny indeed. I actualy live in Massachussetts and Loeminster is only thirty minutes drive from here. But I wonder what these people do to our coastline seashores when they need to dump a dangerous nuclear waste or industrial junks.

The story also reminded me when the U.N. troops come to Mogadishu, Americans in the helicopters used to watch people in the open roof toilets, especially, girls who are taking bath. :D

Gaal dhibaato iyo balaayo kama dhamaato!

STOIC   

The fouling of the nest (biosphere) by the human!This is what the "throw away society" does.This is like the Roman period and the middle ages in europe where they used dump waste in streets(still going on in Africa).

Salaamz,

Waraa checkmate how you been darlz? been awhile. So all this time you been trying to flirt with me :eek: ima need clearer signs next time kiddo. My virgin heart is not use to this situation. But no need to be discoraged maybe you can be the tiger ;)

BTW what's on the mix tape? i never got a chance to listen to it.