Sign in to follow this  
Hibaad

Whats with SOL girls

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum

Wlc back Hibaad !Give us some credit will ya pal! :D .We're not always discussing marriage and men even though it might not look like it.Some people dont mind looking for marriage in here and I guess we're not entitled to judge them.They know what they want. :cool:

And by the way how can we not talk about men specially if they luuuuuuuuuuuv bugging the women section, aint that right Afromali? :D:D:D

wc sista! well dont all that fronting scare u away! sol gals r hip, hard and very intelligent!

they know what they want n lil cash dont hurt them! u feel me! other than that, well, a lil jungle is hip these days!! experience can cure that so dont fret! aigt.... keep it real.. l8tr.

dawoco   

What a disappointment this has turned to be, after gettin my strawberry n cream ready ala wimbledon style, and camping for a whole night, everyone is being nice. Hidaad sis, in aan iska aamuso aaba la ii qaatay, i solemnly believe the "spoonful of love" saved u icon_razz.gif

DAWACO:I doubt this topic will go past 15replies.

Afro u still doubtful?

Rahima   

If we had some way of banning the men from reading (forget about replying) this forum, we would then discuss matters of importance! They make it the way it is icon_razz.gif

In all fairness though, there are many sisters who do post topics which do not come under these two categories.

Pucca   

Oh shucks You
bet
me to it.

interesting, how exactly did i Bet you to it?? icon_razz.gif

*some folks are simply too generous with info, one doesn't even need to ask anymore*. :rolleyes:

thank you Afro

Peace

ta ta

looooool, i though i wz da only one noticing, the lack of other topics not related to men and marriage; i guess it is the hunting season and some chicks are afraid they are passing dere go by date and will be left on da shefl.. oops.. no offence to anyone over 50!!!ladies;

peace

^^^^biskiina; don't be silly; dere are no over 50 xalimos here looking for marriage, let alone 50%, there might be 50% who feel 50 seeking marriage; as for them good luck smile.gif

Diamante   

By all means ladies and gents, be real about your positions. And drop the act, your getting on my nerves and boring me to death

I would more likely say that YOU are the boring one luv, and not to mention your topic and the whole "point" you're trying to get across.

Cheers

Tuujiye   

Diamente...bushimaha aan ka baqay.iga leexe waa ku tuugaa..

Yarta muna loogu yeerayo anaa kuusheegayo "waz wrong with SOL ladies?"............

SOL ladies horta ha isku wada darin..

Some are mothers, some are single mothers, some have a husband but no kids yet, Some are looking for a men at the right places not here, some have found a men haven't decided to finish of yet, some are in here to do just chill and "daacdaacsi", some like being single and have lots of men running after them, some are in here acting like they are shiekh when they are not, some are in here acting like they are s@#$s when they really not in real life, some are feminist and don't like men at ALL, some like women but they are hidding, some like libaax sankataabte but they are hidding,..ext...

So ask my good friend dawaco she will finish the rest. or nuune..

SOL girls are special, they come in all different macmacaan...so you better get used to it or iska bax....

Don't be like Underdog and qac'qac, they got gray hair trying to understand SOL chicks...

Be like me or nuune, waxaa qaadi kartid qaad, midaa fahantidna la sheekeyso tiikale farta dhexe u taag, wili gees gees...

ii baashaala..lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Some are mothers, some are single mothers, some have a husband but no kids yet, Some are looking for a men at the right places not here, some have found a men haven't decided to finish of yet, some are in here to do just chill and "daacdaacsi", some like being single and have lots of men running after them, some are in here acting like they are shiekh when they are not, some are in here acting like they are s@#$s when they really not in real life, some are feminist and don't like men at ALL, some like women but they are hidding, some like libaax sankataabte but they are hidding,..ext...

^^What a summarisation :D

Juxa   

wara tuujiye, wareer badnidaa bisinkee habeenkaas maxaa ku casheesay mise single motherti sheegaysay dacas kaa soo dabo tuurtay.

dawoco   

Tuujuye, war ileen sheeko aa ku dhaafta, iyaamahaan qac xariifka xaafada waaye. Chatroomka waqtiga oo soo galo is noted in many a girl's calender :D

Why, not so long ago salaanta xitaa wuu diiday in oo iga qaado. Kulahaa 4ta aan luuqa ugu sheekeeynaayo iyo mida kale oo general chat sectionka aan ugu wacdinaayo aa maseeraayaan. At the time, there were only 6 ppl, qac included there, other than me, one of them had a masculine name as well :confused: :confused: :confused:

Alloow ceebta noo astur smile.gif