Sign in to follow this  
Hibaad

Whats with SOL girls

Hibaad   

Hello everyone, Hows is everyone doing.

I have been away for a while and just been reading around SOL. I have noticed most of the topics posted especially on this section is all about MEN and Marrige!!! i am sure there is more to you guys than just that Ok i can understand mybe some of you girls are at that stage where you sort of thinking about marriage and so on but don't you think you need to take this issue somewhere else or approach it from a different point instead of acting funny.

dawoco   

I officially reserve a frontseat in the boxing match that will ensue in this topic shortly :D

Muna V. SOL ladies, lets start the betting, i predict it will last 3rounds, with several SOL ladies getting disqualified for foul moves like biting n scratching icon_razz.gif

Hibaad   

AfroSomali :D

Walaal if that is the case, then you men do something about it. ;)

I didn't saying anything about romance deprivation.

I'm just saying, it is okay to want a man. Honestly, it is. What is bugging me is that these girls are pretending not to when it's obviouse from their constant talk about marriage that they do.

Dawoco,

I dont like fighting, I've no energy. Some1 has to tell the truth. I say all this with a spoonful of LOVE... :D

Well,Muna thats a noble idea,BUT have YOU seen[literally] the female crowd in here?

QacQac tried it and he was labeled names. i aint going that road. :D

DAWACO:I doubt this topic will go past 15replies.

unless of course the male members turn up and agree with her[Which i didnt]. :D

Hibaad   

^ :D

Yes, I have seen them which is why I started this topic. But I think that it is all an act. :rolleyes: A silly one that needs to be dropped.

But anyway, Afrosomali.

What is up with you and the other Farah's here. I am talking as a concerned sister. However, you boys are only interested in arguing and belittling the girls. Perhaps, you too are suffering from the same syndrome.

By all means ladies and gents, be real about your positions. And drop the act, your getting on my nerves and boring me to death redface.gif

^Dear Hibad from HAWD.

What is up with you and the other Farah's here. I am talking as a concerned sister. However, you boys are only interested in arguing and belittling the girls. Perhaps, you too are suffering from the same syndrome.

Well, it has always been like that. Boys pick on girls. And quite frankly, I try to stay away from belittling girls.

I like to pick a fight with the bullies.

By all means ladies and gents, be real about your positions. And drop the act, your getting on my nerves and boring me to death

Actually, I don’t think a lot of people[including the humble me, smile.gif ] care about your nerves or the state of your boredom.loooool

:D

Anywhoo,you still havent told me what your suggestion is.

lol   

Hibaad, maybe you should begin a topic with a different story instead of yapping sis... did that occur?

Ah I almost forgot the spoon of LOVE :D:D

Pucca   

Really hibaad, if you wanted to register with hibo...all you had to do was sign the dotted line...NOT start a topic bout how annoyed and bored you are. redface.gif

hibo, you heard the lady, sign her up.

some folks/.... *shakes head...and walks out* :rolleyes:

ta ta

^Smilez

Really hadaad, if you wanted to register with hibo

Hadaad: Very picky quite annoying MALE nomad

Hibaad: Cool and collected FEMALE NOMAD.

You are welc! icon_razz.gif

Edit: Oh shucks You bet me to it.

Disregard then... :D

^What do you think of the Topic itself?

Do you agree with Muna or not?

Do you have any suggestions?

Are you romance denied? and or megalomaniac?

SUP GIRL?[And where is the evil mod today?],shes obviously absent.i need 'Phanta-tainment' if you know what i mean ;)

Blessed   

:D:D Allah maxaad Ilbaxdey! Or is this the result of another boring day at work?

Gabadh, you can't p**s people off like you do with me, so next time.. aniga ila soo hadal. SOLers are a little low on the xaraarad scale icon_razz.gif

As for the topic; the best thing about being single is trying not to be ;)

Take that from you dear old Habo :D