Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

Gents, is FGM a quality you look for in your prospective wife?

WingA   

in this day n age, it wouldnt be a quality for my future wife to have FGM and dats my view on it. i heard a few things about this FGM dat girls dont feel anything during inter-course so dats why am for it and i consider making love to my wife to be important in marriage.

peez..

winger u heard they dont feel!!lol...! wait till a fgm gets a hold of u!! redface.gif

make sure that u open the Windows just incase, u need to jump off!! cuz fgm ladies become devil possessed during these episodes sometimes!!

o god, i just had to ask this question, and in doing so i might just become even cruder than you rudy.

my q is, if they are... you know, "curcimicized" than arent they shut? like for good? how is it physically possible for you to do anything prior to marriage. the both of you must of been dedicated.

WingA   

^^

my q is, if they are... you know, "curcimicized" than arent they shut? like for good? how is it physically possible for you to do anything prior to marriage. the both of you must of been dedicated.

dats the whole point of it, no priors ;)

yo rudy,

so, your telling what i said wasnt true??

you dont need to be stitched up to not do anything with a man yr not married to, and rudy was implying that he knows some women who are stitched up and still do "it". if theyre doing "it" with men they are not married to, than both parties must be hella dedicated to sin (youll work up a sweat prior to the act, how are you gonna explain that... i didnt mean to, it just happened. she looked so nice and so i got the scissors...). wait i just got yr reference and gross, you ve just entered perverted old man status (you may be young, but youve got a filthy old man waiting to pop out of you). are you saying you specifically look for virgins to de-virginize with no intention to marry?

This is the most barbaric and inhumane act I've ever came across. It makes me cringe and sick to my stomach thinking about this life long sexual handicap inflicted on poor defenceless girls by their own parents! Ilaahay waxaan ka baryayaa any parent who, despite knowing the ills of this activily, impose it on their child, be held responsible here and the here-after!

Just like Somealien, my parents are vocally anti-fgm and thanks to my mum, none of her 4 sisters combined 15 daughters have fallen victim to this irrational and ungrounded mutilation.

Macalin   

Originally posted by Winger:

i heard a few things about this FGM dat girls dont feel anything during inter-course so da

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SADE SAID:True as all the sensitive areas have been savaged

----So Why Are They having sex? despite having no feelings? :confused:

raula   

Nomad..it depends on the procedure done(i.e. infubulation-the pharaonic kind-worst kind, and the EXPECTATION during intimacy). See, when one expects to feel pleasure, no matter what evil position they are in(during), they pleasure-area in the brain is electrified(lighted!) and the response is a feeling of Sensation. Actually, I think a some Somali women, PRETEND to be having an O*****(excuse the language)in order to fulfill their wifey roles and satisfactory roles in bed. But then, even w/one who have been infubulated..they might feel some sensation but not ELEVATED levels as others who have not undergone such procedure..it depends on the status of the LABIA MINORA/MAJOR (sensation areas that release fluid during intimacy)if you know what I mean...

Sorry this is all science..no more details :D;)

Itz actually not tru that females that have gone under FGM don't feel anything during intercourse or stimulated is wat one study suggested...it just so happens that a study done by Alan Guttmacher Institute actually research this topic as to whether FGM (all 3 kindds of FGM)eliminated or rather altered female sexual sensations. The study used married nigerian women who had gone under FGM and one's who have not. They found out that women who had gone under the knife (so to speak) and women who have not "... were at least as likely as uncut women to report regularly having an orgasm during sexual intercourse..."

Furthermore, the difference between the two groups was that women who had gone under FGM cited other parts of their body (other than the clitoris, i.e breasts as the most sensitive part of their body. The researchers note "genital cutting does not eliminate a woman's sexual sensation, but instead "shift[ s]...the point of maximal sexual stimulation from the clitoris...or labia to the breasts."

this is just one study, and as we all know several studies must be conducted wit agreeing results to prove wateva statement or idea that one has....but i thought it be interestin' to throw a study or two in our discussion...

A$$ All

Very interesting.....Double_Dose.

But do you think that would hinder or help the campaign to getting rid off FGM?

I think, whatever the reason might have been for the research, the conclusion seems to support the practice of this barbaric habit or may as well support the sexual prowess of females who have undergone this process. But, i hate the sound of it.

Macalin   

RAULA SAID:

Nomad..it depends on the procedure done(i.e. infubulation-the pharaonic kind-worst kind, and the EXPECTATION during intimacy). See, when one expects to feel pleasure, no matter what evil position they are in(during), they pleasure-area in the brain is electrified(lighted!) and the response is a feeling of Sensation. Actually, I think a some Somali women, PRETEND to be having an O*****(excuse the language)in order to fulfill their wifey roles and satisfactory roles in bed. But then, even w/one who have been infubulated..they might feel some sensation but not ELEVATED levels as others who have not undergone such procedure..it depends on the status of the LABIA MINORA/MAJOR (sensation areas that release fluid during intimacy)if you know what I mean...

DoubleDose Delicious Said:

Itz actually not tru that females that have gone under FGM don't feel anything during intercourse or stimulated is wat one study suggested...it just so happens that a study done by Alan Guttmacher Institute actually research this topic as to whether FGM (all 3 kindds of FGM)eliminated or rather altered female sexual sensations. The study used married nigerian women who had gone under FGM and one's who have not. They found out that women who had gone under the knife (so to speak) and women who have not "... were at least as likely as uncut women to report regularly having an orgasm during sexual intercourse..."

Furthermore, the difference between the two groups was that women who had gone under FGM cited other parts of their body (other than the clitoris, i.e breasts as the most sensitive part of their body. The researchers note "genital cutting does not eliminate a woman's sexual sensation, but instead "shift[ s]...the point of maximal sexual stimulation from the clitoris...or labia to the breasts."

Great Minds---I wanna Hear more :D

Double dose, So its like the BLIND PERSON, Who despite being blind, has all the other senses hyped?--in otherwords, since the 'major' source of orgasm is gone, then therefore,the other 'parts' of the body take a higher alertness? makes perfect sense to me!

Ore.Dearest: So that ever so elusive title of 'Mrs Farax'is what most females always wish eh?

looool Nomad, i guess in a way that's how it is...Well another thing most people don't consider is that the brain is considered a sex organ...Meaning if a females mind is more engaged in sex it definitely increases the likely hood of her achieving a climax because of the secretion of necessary hormones...That's why foreplay is important...Although circumsized gals might require a longer periods, they do enjoy sex as much as uncut peepz...Speaking about brain, how particular woman feels about sex in general can also influence her sexual enjoyment too...For example, if intimacy is only as a procreation and nothing more well it wouldn't suprise to hear "are you done yet!!!"...In term that effects on what they might be willing to experiement with their husbands and that puts a kink on things...Can't eat cambuulo every night...I guess that's one reason married people only sleep together 2 times per week...As someone said, breats are another sensitive area for females...I even read somewhere onces certain females can just org. just from breat stimulations...Another pleasure area for women is also the G-spot located interally in females...Bottom line, circumsized aren't devoid of sensation or uncaple of feeling anything...It's just improved by certain aspects...Bee bye