Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Kuraasta xildhibaanada Waqooyiga

I think it is out of respect, he is old , should retire

why would anyone choose Faroole, Muusa Suudi? 

Dad dhalin ah maskax furan baa fiicnaan lahayd.

Shurwac   

Abdi Hashi Mr KaadiGate, for over 2 years he was screaming 'Cadaalad' & against dictatorship - and when it came down to his own - he's unopposed,  such a fraudster of a politician...

Booska reerkiisa leh,  hadii ayna la tartami , what do you do? Atleast he didn't ask his janitor to run against him,😁

This is not election but selection 

50 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Jadwalka-Doorashada-SL-1-1392x1970.png

what is all these nonsense schedule, they should be able to finnish by tomorrow, misa waa mashruuc

galbeedi   

Poor Abdi Samatar,

No one is buying his offer of scholarship. Politics is the art of compromise and he doesn't have an iota of it. Yet, he could do well more than others because he is unpredictable, and Somali politicians don't like an outspoken person.

His hope is the Jeegaan function might help him since he is Abdi Hash's man.

I would put my money on Proff. Mohamed Alabari who is a soft spoken person. He was the education critic of the Waddani part ( My Party). 

He isn't eloquent like Samatar , but he is more honest and logical. By the way the seat belong to Awdal not Gabiley.

We sending the best and brightest while the anarchist HAG and the greedy D block is sending their corruprt leaders and warlords. Puntland is sending Gaagaab, an 80 years old fart from Mudug and Faroole, HAG is sending Muuse Suudi and Abdi Qaybdiid.

Wadanakkaas baa laleeyahay Khayr baa ka iman.

Somalia isn't even close.

Furthermore, when you reach MOgadishu D...rta Waqooyi are one close group to fend of the evil coalition and survive in Mogadishu.

galbeedi   

Soomaalia ma dhawa. Not even close. probably another ten years.

To be a member of the 50-- in the case of Somaliland and 101 delagates in case of the south--- who elects members is not a simple task.

To be one of the members who are voting , one must pay money to get in. Waa kii wax dooranayey ayaa lacag bixinaya so uu xubin uga noqdo. 

This auction is huge with many levels.

The day one person one vote comes, thousands of people will be out of business.

PROF Samatar well educated,  I think he could be flexible and able to comprehend things, Somalia needs people like him, in opposition or in government. I can also predict at minimum he is aiming high portfolio minister, if he doesn't get, will resign and go back to his job.

As for the senile 90 year old Hashi, I hope he loses, completely waste of opportunity if he comes back.

galbeedi   
15 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

I can also predict at minimum he is aiming high portfolio minister, if he doesn't get, will resign and go back to his job

Maakhiri

THe southern elites don't like a capable person who could lift the country out of the mess. They fear to be overshadowed by the likes of Proff. Ahmed Samatar who has more star power than  the typical  incompetent southern president.

Great leaders surround themselves with able and capable people with energy. The problem about the southern politicians is that they think there is a short cut for everything including diplomacy and statecraft.