Sign in to follow this  
Prinz

That's it, I'm becoming a pirate!

Prinz   

I'm serious guys, I was already on the phone last night to some relatives in Hobyo areas, about setting up our own marine business, All I need as they told me, is a couple of speed boats, several machine guns and grenades, pinoculars, a few seamans who gonna go thru an intensive piracy courses before hitting the ocean..isbaarada badda,,that's all!

I need to get $$$$$$$$$$$ rich quickly :eek:

Prinz   

Khayr sxb swimming ain't what i'm scared of, in la i qabto lee ii daran oo tvga aad iga aragtaan :D

AfricaOwn get ready mate, about ur tym 2 be a millionaire.

Nephthys ^ loolz just 2? don't be so stingy, start from the 10-20 m and upwards, it's a multi-million business.

Pirates are real heroes !

28k32g5.jpg

Pacifist   

Today I had a meeting, when all of the sudden, I was bombarded with questions of the Pirates.

They-"hey your from Somalia right?

Me-Well yes, Why?

THey-What do you think of the modern day pirates and do you know any personally?

ME-lool no I don't.

THEy-Wow I think they are real heroes, Do you know, they took over Ships with tanks and that its being speculated that they are modern day Robin Hoods. And that they are protecting the Indian Ocean from all these ^*&&*$ countries who are dumping toxic waste in your waters. Its up time someone stood up to these crooked countries. Can you hook a Sista up?

ME-lool Can we convene with our Meeting now, we will talk about this after our meeting.

RedSea   

"Get rich or get eaten by an American missile while trying"

I think the door is closing fast. The world has now turned its attention to the gulf of Aden. The piracy bussiness may be close approaching dead end soon.