Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Congratulations to nomad HANAD

a really nice pr pic! aye! will dweeb bg gonna hire them when they spend 11k on their ms certs or will he send his q@a and customer service to india, south america or else where!! a classic carrot and stick game nomads!

remember aint nothing free in this world,except what u earn right! i really decided to clean my hands off ms and go linux, so welcome nomads. i was linux dude but converted couple of yrs back! but now i see my self in trap! working for ppl who even talk to me even though i spent alot of money via my customer to buy this buggy ms products!! i wish sometimes, that i never did!!

long live linux!!!

nuune   

congra bro hanad, we like to see this kind of stuff, by seeing the picture he is confident and that is what we really like to see,

thanks Sanka for sharing this with us

Changed   

i know one of them not hanad ofcourse i thought he was a sociology major ..presention on microsoft by a sociolist :confused:

masha allah hanad keep the job up

stpaul keep up with ur U girl how come i know they from there and u dont icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Macalin   

Congrats bro...but let me ask what are we congratulating for?..a lil brief will do!!

oh well who cares its microsoft miyaa!

Haneefah   

^^^Alla lakadsanidaa, waaba laguu sheegayaa oo lagu leeyahay, they made an outstanding presentation, what more do you want to hear iisheeg.

I'm very happy for hanad and the team...let us know what the presentation was about will ya.

P.S I know I've seen the one with the glasses somewhere...is he a member of the mssu.