Sign in to follow this  
Mindstate

FLAVA OF THE MONTH.

it is time for all the Girls to Shyne as it is that time of the month when we reward those elite

nomads who make this forum the great place that it is for all of us to enjoy.

this vote should be given to those of us who post great topics and at the same time enlighten us with variety of knowledge be it social or other things so i guess it is only fair that i should begin with my vote.

so my vote as the FLAVA OF THE MONTH goes to..

LUCKY.....Judging the topics that you have posted and the overwhelming response you got from your fellow nomads i guess it is only fair that you should be selected the proud winner of this coveted trophy, so Lucky come on up to the stage and recieve your award.

Ladies and Gentlemen i proudly present you this month's FLAVA OF THE MONTH.....LUCKY! :D .

Girl keep up the good work and please try to keep your Shout Outs brief as we all wanna go home and gossip or laugh about wich nomad was wearing what

and who showed up with who, if i am not mistaken i think last month the Joke of the Town was on Nin-Yaaban after he showed up with African who seemed embarassed to have photo taken with him beside her.

i wonder who will it be this Month?

i guess we should all wait and see so once again LUCKY..Congrats Baby, i am proud of you.

Paragon   

Mine goes to Juxa too. She is such a lovely nomad. Impressed me, confussed me, enlightened me and made me realise how wonderful she is smile.gif

Dacawona waa saas oo kale.. wait till next month aan ku doortaa yarey! smile.gif

Xafsa   

^^ and who is he?^^

My Vote goes to BArwaaqo Cadeey. She doesn't post much but when she does....they really get you thinking. mad luv to you hon!

African   

Minstate wrote

last month the Joke of the Town was on
Nin-Yaaban after he showed up with African
who seemed embarassed to have photo taken with him beside her.

I aaaaaaaaaam so hurt *snif* *snif* :(:(

I was NOT i repeat read my lips i was NOT with Nin-Yaaban. He just happen to have arrived @ the same as i did. So plzzzzz ppl correct this mistake. how can i arrive with guy with a haircut like that. & plz all that talk with dhaqan i'd kill myself 2 be seen with him. plz i have a reputation 2 keep. :cool:

Minstate suuqa hayga hidhin dee. ;)

Juxa   

smile.gifsmile.gif

got to thnx my bros jamaal, and hotknock,,,,,,as i can not vote for a guy

my vote goes to barwaaqo, such beuaty mind, intellegent being

can i vote for wildcat too,,,,,,,damn she is wild,,,in a good way,,,,,those eyez, that mouth,,,,,ala bes,,,,,,what a sport. btw count me in your football team,,,,,,i got to find a fitting gorgorod,,,mashaqo gabaryaheey!

Xafsa   

Jamaal and Juxa....is there an alliance between the london nomads...is that why your voting for each other? hmmmmmm....I think i'm onto something here ;)

Juxa   

flying,,,,,,,masugto aa igu noqotay,,,,,,,i was gonna vote for u in a real special way,,,,,waa kaas hee duulduul aa qabtaa,,,,,,,

oh my heavens,,mindstate,,,,,u are my lost bro,,,,,yr picture,,,,,waryaa hooyo maa soo wacdid!

ayeeyo,,,,,,,lady, i love my somali sisters,,,but u keep durdurin my turf,,,,,first u call my moti duq,,,,,now u plaster my bro's pic all over the SOL,,,,chill plz.

mindstate,,,,,,,all yr fault waraa,,,,,,why have it as aviotar? aduunka waxa jira waa ogtahee!

all peace and plz concentrate on the subject,,,,,,vote for deserving sister

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Twisted-AYeeYo:

flying still wut do u thing?

What do I think about what? The pic?