Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Living in girl-friend.....

Caveman   

^^6 pages of ‘Muran†& ‘Qaylo’ about anonymous boy and girl moving together….I predict this important thread smile.gif will be 15 pages when its all said & done….

juba   

Originally posted by *Chauvinist*:

Before it was 'stepping out of character' and then you said 'you just wanna start a fight with me'

Now you claim 'not to understand me'.

I should Probably start speaking chineese then.!

I think dawaco was right when she said i dug a hole for you.

So far, You have failed to give me(US) a valid reason to believe your honesty on morality as opposed to:

A. Assuming,

B: Backbiting,

C: Calaalaring,

D. Discrediting ,

E. ETC.....

Waiting what your next excuse will be...

thats what i meant by "understand", How is AJ "backbitting" when he hasn't even mentioned any names? he was describing a scenario based on real events so we could discuss. and what the hell did he discredit? i find your position of gender equality very un-chauvinistic :D

Tuujiye   

Waraa ciyaalkaan walaahi wee ka shubeen...

I can't believe maantana waxaa loo hadlaayaa bajaq ladagan labo nin eesan waxba isku aheen..BOY FRIEND beel...If she was visiting and going back home waa iska ok..laakiin waan la dagaa? oo wili walaalkiis asoo la dagan. yaabka yaabkiis.

Waraa AJ sxb waa la socotaa ani dhinacaaga aan ahay sxb hana la yaabin ciyaalkaan dhaqan celinta u baahan..Naag xun oo qawan oo kuunto luxeyso intoo meesha kusoo dhagsaday bee ku leeyihiin "waz wrong with it"..waraa hadal kooda iska daa...

LG..listen dadka in aad ilko ka horgeyso baad u baratay. AJ wuxuu ka hadlay gabarta dhinaceeda SO WHAT? is he sexist for doing that? Iyada baa qaladka leh waana doqon foodleyda xunta ah. Wiilka waa ragii la yaqaanay..ciyaalka xaafada..saqajaan suuqiisa ka qaraabanayo, markaana malay buu qabtay. laakiin yes aad iyo aad buu u qaldan yahay oo danbigiisa ilaahey ha dhaafo. AJ pointiga uu bixiyey dhan dariishada intaad ka tuurtay baa ka hor geysay ilko aad u qabtid madaafiicdii mareykanka diyaradahiisa loogaga hortagaye..lol..

Listen people, it is xaram for two people from different genders that are not married or are not from the same family to live with eachother ( dhibic)..lol..is not somali mentality as the feminist crew would say, but is the religion that tells us that.

DAwaco..alaa yacizak yaa uqtii..maxaan ku siiyaa yaaqee, Canbe, babaay, mircood, zeytuun, gob, beedaan, qunbe, tufaax..wax sheego yaaqee..

AJ sxb maskiinimada iska daa oo iska celi ciyaalkaan qasnadaha hoose ka halaabeen...

wareer badanaa!!!

waraa Tuujie.. Usheeg nooh.... masaakiintaan waa ka waalantahy nooh..

I just talked to the young boy... i told him what he is doing is not right and he shouldnt exploit the young girl like that bla bla bla.... u know what he said???

he said "war shoobadaan wiiilal ay Atlaanta la daganeed oo hada anabo lafahiga ogla baqaayo"

I just didnt know what to say after that.. i guess hadalkii oo dhan baa igu nuqday!!!!

Listen people, it is xaram for two people from different genders that are not married or are not from the same family to live with eachother ( dhibic)..lol..is not somali mentality as the feminist crew would say, but is the religion that tells us that

No Kidding!!...WHOA! didnt know that bro.

Juba,I see your point. Anyways this is the last reply from me for this topic.

Ppl done gone all dooro on me here. AJ no hard feelings sxb, even Condi rice was grilled before she was confirmed. You wouldnt expect me to let you off the hook would ya?

*back to being a real Chauv now*. see you in the below thread.

Wiilo   

Waa XAARAAM in gabar iyo wiil aan waxba isku ahay isla dagaan, run haddii la sheegana annaga diinteenna iyo waliba dhaqan Soomaaligeenna ma naqaan wax la dhaho Roommate oo laba qofood (Wiil iyo Gabar) isla dagaan. Marka haddii AJ uu la yaabay arintan waa ku saxsanyahay maxaa yeelay waa arin nagu cusub. XAQANA marka ay lu timaado ma'ahan in laga war wareegsadaa marka walaalayaan Allaah aan u noqonno runtana aan isku sheegno. Aniga intaa aan ka iri arintaa period.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:..........

For the interest of forum spectators, I suggest you guys take your (pitifully rediculous) arguments to higher authority as neither of you(obscure)submit to intelligible, logical reasoning from the spectators! So, She has gone to Whomever?

Debate on the issue or drop the issue for God's sake. :mad: