Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Living in girl-friend.....

^^ your argument is so weak that its a complete waste of bandwith to reason with you saxib..

SomeAlien you have spoken wisely, AJ now that you are aware of at least the surface of what is going on it is up to you to take on the role of big brother. It is one thing to look at something bad and frown on it, but I think if the situation is as dire as depicted then a certain responsibility falls on your shoulders to tell the guy off and have a friendly, non lecture talks with the girl. Maybe her parents don’t know where she is. If she wants to be with the guy, assuming that they are more than “friends†then direct them into the right path of engagement.

Dawaco,, when i see that guy tonight and i will talk to him about hiphop for a while before i tackle that issue... infact i was planning to do that last weekend but i got busy with work,,,,

Again.. thank you for not being bias and speaking your mind...

Originally posted by Action Jackson:

it seem like many SOL'er dont mind a "living in boyfreind" !!

How did this topic take a sudden 360 turn, mr Action Jackson?

Weren't you concerned about two young pple living together, and further more werent you shocked about the young girl not feeling embrassed when she saw you for the first time? How did that all of a sudden change to SOL'ers minding or not minding such behaviour of living with boy/girlfriend?

Do you think that many of these SOL'ers as you call them dont mind such behaviour because they asked you why it is that you were putting all of that has taken place solely on the girl's shoulder and not the boy's?? Where is the logic in that Mr. Jackson?

It's one thing to take a shot@pple, but to take a cheap shot@that is just pathetic.

i am sorry to disappiont you lazzie but i am not going to defend the young boy's actions, i guess he is as sinful as she is, perhaps more sinful for lureing her into moving with him,,

Ya all must have not read that paragraph i posted in page 1..

The Prophet (saws) said "Whoever conceals the fault of a muslim Allah will conceal his fault on the day of Judgement" So we give advice out of sincerity and not to criticise and we give it in private not in public.

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

quote: The Prophet (saws) said "Whoever conceals the fault of a muslim Allah will conceal his fault on the day of Judgement" So we give advice out of sincerity and not to criticise and we give it in private not in public.

Exactly... thats why i never mentioned their names or addresses...

Why dont I ask all of you to refer (read) Ngonge's post??? He had the right question to ask or the right issue to discuss..

Now...(I dont know why I am tryin to explain his intention but i am guesing and to give AJ the benefit of doubt..and to stop chivu from self indulgin sarcastic q's..heheh) I think AJ's intention was to create an awareness of Boyfriend/Girlfriend living together (or call it de facto)..how ever it came out wrong..it sounded as if he is blaming on the gurl.... which in fact wasn't...

Now...ah uh..dont say anything Chivu..wait..let me finish... Prolly he mentioned the gurl why..becoz he wasn't expecting her to fall for what this guy was proposing...however to his shock...she did..and moved with the dude...NOW our AJ..cant believe this.."how would a somali gurl with the right mind and thr right upbringin do that?"...to make things worse for him..she parades infront of him witout shame..he couldn't take it..so he posted while feeling disapointed...

Chivu..if you ask me why hasn't AJ said anything to the guy when he learned that his Boy is tryin to lure the gurl to fly... I would say...He thought he was bluffin..or even thought.." yeah right..which somali gurl will do that...to make it more unbelievable..she had known him for two weeks"...but unfortunately the gurl did.

Ok..Chivu...now you can ask....q's...

cheers

I wrote this in hurry..I appologise if it doesn't make sense...

Originally posted by Action Jackson:

it seem like many SOL'er dont mind a "living in boyfreind" !!

Hmmm...Does that also include the male nomads?

AJ, there's no need to turn to mud-slinging, just because you didn't get the easy condemnation and fire-and-brimstone speeches you hoped to invoke with your little story.

Honestly. :rolleyes:

^thats what "chauvinist" can't seem to understand

Juba, what do you mean 'understand'? ;)

But seriously, What is the difference btween him mentioning names and talking about ppl? if he woudave came in here and said, whats do you think of boys and girls livng together, then it wouldave been different. By god even his header is quite labelling 'Living -in Girlfreind' . whats so hard to not understand that? How about a better title like, 'Boyfreind & Girlfreind moving in together' ? Gender inequality parhaps?

It took him an entire 2 pages(thanx to layzie), to finally admit that the boy is also in err. oi oi. talk of understanding here.

As for Legend of Zu. I would have cared what you think and what not, if it really mattered to me. I very much doubt if your thoughts will right now Buy me a hot Ginger bread latte from starbucks.

Aj himself, could not defend his backbiting behind, why do you have the need to come here and start thinking for him?, what did you just open a new store @the Zu mountains,where Thougthless PPL come and Lease a Thought from YOU? :D

Move on.....ppl

If you got something to say, speak your mind.

NGONGE   

Time to kick things off a little methinks. :D

Gather round Nomads, after eighty-four replies, I feel this thread is old enough to handle some real home truths. We needn’t hold back, needn’t toe the political correctness line. Here and now, we’re going to discuss the unbelievable situation of a GIRL leaving her town and going to LIVE with her “boyfriendâ€!

Now I know that a number of you ganged up on good old Action Jackson and tried to give him a beating that even Rocky wasn’t able to dish out. However, your protestations are weak, your arguments are full of holes so much so that we’re drenched by the leakage, and your astonishment at his audacity is faker than a fake woman wearing fake fur!

What exactly is this business of asking him to equally blame both (if blame is to be apportioned?). From whence does the idea of equal blame in Somali circles originate? What would you call a girl cohabiting with a man who is not her husband? What would you call the man himself?

Enough questions (only because it gives my greatest fan a nosebleed)! The couple in question are Somali. As Somalis who are fond of gossip and chitchat, we are obliged to condemn them, curse them and lament the loss of the GIRL’s innocence. It’s our job; it’s what we do best. What’s with this sudden “understanding†trend? (Sorry, sorry, here is a tissue).

Now, it’s either you agree that such a situation is ok, or you condemn it. If you say it’s ok, the discussion ends here. However, if you decide to condemn it the discussion is not likely to end anytime soon. If we decide to denounce such a situation, the girl will have to take the lion share of the blame. Here, and for the purposes of a wider discussion, the girl is not AJ’s neighbour. The girl is any girl that would move from her hometown to go and live with her “boyfriendâ€. We don’t have to mince our words, call it as you see it, people. It’s wrong, unacceptable and silly.

The boy (any boys in a similar situation) is not a nice guy. But that’s all. The shock at his behaviour is not that great, he’s a boy (these little rascals get up to all sorts of mischief, plus this will prepare him for manhood). The girl on the other hand, runs the risk of being deflowered, tainted and tarnished! Has the woman no sense at all? (Hang in there; I’ll get the first Aid kit).

A girl in such a situation, would break her parent’s hearts, she’ll soil the reputation of her own sisters and shame her brothers in the bargain. What was she thinking? (Somebody call an ambulance!).

To make a long story short, and to save some more words (and questions) for future posts, I’ll conclude by saying that when blame is being dished out, that which will be sent the girl’s way will far outweigh the boy’s! Boy? What boy? (Somebody contact the family!). He’s probably a man now.

bilan   

because the society likes to blame only girls does not make it right. as i said before no one knows what is exactly going on. so if he really wanted honest discussion he could have made it more general like chevonist suggested.

To make a long story short, and to save some more words (and questions) for future posts, I’ll conclude by saying that when blame is being dished out, that which will be sent the girl’s way will far outweigh the boy’s! Boy? What boy? (Somebody contact the family!). He’s probably a man now. [/QB]

First of all: THANK YOU SO MUCH! from the bottom of my heart. You are probably gonna ask why in the world is this fool thanking and quoting me @ the same time eh?, Am thinking ahead of you, bear with me please. two folds here: 'To make a long story short' you said. To this i thank you coz i was dossing off @ your almost rephrased Q & Q session.(words & words Session). thank you for taking me off teh misery. Secondly: I want to thank you for Bundling words. yes thanks to that.

Anyways, Let me respond to you. enough of me thanking you. am tired of thanks anyways.

where was i ? oh yes responding to you..Well sadly i cant do that, because i just read on general section what AJ. said(his Buying a house thread) and this caught my eye:

Guess what Jacayl bari,, we 3 own big azz villa's in Xamar that none of my brothers and sister ever set a foot in, my dad built them in 1966 and then migrated to Kwuait,

I rest my case!. I will give my reasons when you respond to this. ;)

Dammit i am having a BALL today!

^^^^^ The English language serial rapist has just made another post... seriously brah.... i didnt understand what you said or was even trying to say but i know i have lost some IQ points just by conversing with you So please do us a favor and quit preying on our intelligence...

Back to the topic...

As brother Ngonge said.. this 19 year old is not a whore but i am sure as hell she is not holier than thou either...... I dont think any half-decent girl would entertain the idea of visiting the appartment of a bachlore's she barely know muchless spending the night there...

Before it was 'stepping out of character' and then you said 'you just wanna start a fight with me'

Now you claim 'not to understand me'.

I should Probably start speaking chineese then.!

I think dawaco was right when she said i dug a hole for you.

So far, You have failed to give me(US) a valid reason to believe your honesty on morality as opposed to:

A. Assuming,

B: Backbiting,

C: Calaalaring,

D. Discrediting ,

E. ETC.....

Waiting what your next excuse will be...