Sign in to follow this  
STRAWBERRIEZ

THANX BABYGURL

yo i just wanted to thank you shani for all the hard work and commitment it took you to create such a wonderful off da hook hotass blastin' jam.

The food was keepin' somali ppz wantin' more unlike other jamz, and the DJ was tough though on the real. I wanna say thanx abaayo macaantey. Afer the somali tournaments and everything, a jam like dat was what all those somali youthz needed. It kept them off the streets and into that club. I dont know how many pathetic ungrateful ppl did'nt say this but let me say it for them " abaayo THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU." Manshallah everything went smoothly and just accordingly to your planz. even though all the gang bangers and drug abuseres and all got together, nothing wrong happened because of Illahi, alxamdulilah. Hopefully Next year another one will happen, ( with a bigger club abaayo, that place did'nt quite fit 300). In my View, i think the fact that ppl from different COUNTRIES was just awesome walahi, from somalia to sweden, to Columbus, to Cali, and Toronto, MANSHALLAH. it was great 2 get 2 know ppl i did'nt know before. I just wanted 2 take this time sayin' thanks babygurl. thats all.

your homegirl till blood sheds itself,

STRAWBERRIEZ fasho

macsalam

ey let me B the second

GurL i cant say nothin' but THE BOMB BABY BOMB

Who would have thought such beautiful somali girls would come together on a night of such an event?? daaaaaayyyymmmm GurL. No offence but those booties were just off da hiziiy wodeyz.

ya ya, thank you GurL, but that strawberry gurl's idea of a bigger club would DEFINITELY be a sweet idea. there was "enough" room for ppl to dAnce, but i wanna be able to see da booties shake namean fellaz????lol

dats my word GurL