Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

How many Somalis do you know drives one of these?

N.O.R.F   

Sheh, its an Aston Martin Vanquish or DB 7/9.

Kuwan leh they would never buy a nice car if they could afford it naga daaya ruwaayada.

Haatu   

^ Sayid naga daa. You know that car looks good. :D

Sorry Aaliya, that's the only truely rich farax besides myself that I know. icon_razz.gif

adiguna ma 'naga daa' baad keentay. in my eyes that baarqab looks better than any of the cars posted here including the five seater.

i stand by original statement - anybody who drives a two seater is either a loner or miser.

Haatu   

Sorry Sayid, I've never been on one of those so I couldn't say but all I know is that if you drive one of those long enough, you won't be lonely for long. :D

Aaliyyah   

Of course I am having a bad day. Isn't that obvious from kharaarkeyga? Here I am taking four buses a day to get to school and people are parading around gaadhiyo qaali ah. I would be glad for anything that gets me from point A to point B.

Ismalura, girl I get what u saying. But, I am sure if you could get a nice fancy car to get u from point A to B you wouldn't mind. That was my point basicallyyy. ;)

Waxaas 'bling bling' ah dadka xiiseeyo waligood inay soo marin nolol iska xoogahoo roon u egtahay. Maal iyo fame adduun iyo aakhiraba meel ma lagu gaaro. Actually, maal dambigiisa ayaa badan, only few ka badbaado oo maalkooda si wanaagsan ugu noolaado, tan aakhirana iloowin. Dadkaasna waa very few. Maal waaba lagu fasahaadaa, not many people are aware of that.

MMA gormaad wadaad noqotay wa suaale? lool

lol@haatu - so you agree you be a loner to start with and miser to afford it and the only thing it will attract is a leech. :D

Geelle - come on man - you are the last person i expect to utter such things - is that how much you dislike me ina adeer - if i were to be seen with a mile of waxaas bugta ah - i would be immediately disowned - they would rather see me with boqol hallod iyo baarqab - then every family would be offering me their brightest and most beautiful girl hand in marriage - think about it.

Aliyah - oo adigu goormaad is illowday - sow adiga lahaa waxaan raba in boqol hallod layga bixiyo - maxaa isbedelay?

Sayid, geel aren't even allowed into the city let alone seeing you with 100 halaad iyo baarqab :D War meeshii dhismo "parking lot" aa meelkasta ka socda and you are talking about geel!!