Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

How many Somalis do you know drives one of these?

Chimera   

Excessiveness is alien to us. You don't see K'naan with his 300 million dollar Coca Cola deal driving such a car, neither do any of the supermodels, or big time entrepreneurs like the ones that own Dahabshiil, Daallo and SomGulf etc.

This is also why I doubt there will ever be a Somali Billionaire, their mentality is to spread their wealth in various projects rather than let it age in a bank.

Haatu   

Why thank you Blessed. :D

I'm serious people. I actually know a Somali who drives a car like that. And no, it's not me. :D

Indeed Norf, very nice indeed.

Ismalura   

Absolutely don't care and wouldn't drive that in a million years even if I had the money. Not to mention that I wouldn't know if its expensive or cheap if i saw it outside my house.

Aaliyyah   

Absolutely don't care and wouldn't drive that in a million years even if I had the money. Not to mention that I wouldn't know if its expensive or cheap if i saw it outside my house.

did you have a bad day today?? you seem so tense loooool

Plus you are tripping/ if you saw a handsome farah front of your house with that car waad ogtahay in aadan dideene..see wax u jiraan icon_razz.gif

Ismalura   

MZanzi   

Aliyah adigu young and handsome ayaa laga raacay i know a somali who drives fancy cars laakin waa big time drug dealer

Haatu   

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

^ bal sii faahfaahi..who drives that car? and lets hope he is young and handsome
:D

He's in his mid 30s, but boy is he rich. :D

Aaliyyah   

^^lool bah never mind then..odey meel aan geeyo ma garanayee icon_razz.gif

melaha kasoo raadi a guy in his mid 20s and rich (I mean filthy rich lol)..khyr ilaahay haku siiye :D

and before I forget make sure he is die hard fan of Saado icon_razz.gif

MZanzi   

Looool@make sure he's a die hard fan of saado..........aliya caqli leey aatahay ina'adeerkey isoo raadi maad iska dhahdid